You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 1:15am

Author: Dragagon

Chance for the Newbie players

Quoted from "Zornar" I have been having fun doing the Mysterious Lands solo with 3 mercenaries. I went from about 50 to 70 that way during the double experience weekend. Taking 1 merc or 5 mercs wont affect your exp gained. No mercs = 100% exp, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 mercs = 50% exp reduced. Either go with full or no mercs at all

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 1:10am

leveling problem

Quoted from "Arushieru" which I think no one will take me cause my low runes https://allods.my.com/en/subscription

Monday, March 18th 2019, 1:04am

Where is the graphic improvement in patch 10

Either I'm on perma drugs, or the game does look better to do me I know a lot turned off shadows but I really like them :o

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 7:32am

Pre-patch Maintenance: 13/03/19

Quoted from "Arushieru" Niiiice I only needed 10 min to download 2.0GB my internet speed is 12MB Excuse me but you forgot to mention us your age, color, favourite food, email adress, last school you went to, who you're married to, how much you earn, what house you live in andddd why any of all that is relevant.

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:46am

Crystal Chips Sale! - 21/02/2019

Quoted from "vingador777" please bring the sale with 75% discount!! Why not ask it to be for free? Give them a hand and they'll grab your arm.

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:43am

Ghostly Training Camp

It is about warp.

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:42am

Pre-patch Maintenance: 13/03/19

Quoted from "Darkagito1" other questin stuff too There will be no quests ;D

Saturday, March 2nd 2019, 3:18am

Yeni Oyuncu

I would recommend Smuggler's Paradise.Evolution server, but enough to manage.Faction to join is completely up to you but here is it Discord server we use to talk to all players that play on Smuggler's Paradise.Welcome to Allods Online

Thursday, February 28th 2019, 11:36am

Prepatch: rare pets

Quoted from "Lisad" The title is a unique special reward for the player that is the first one to catch all pets on all servers and uploads a screenshot of it on the forum. Ahhh so the special reward for collecting all the pets is only for the first person to do so. Oki thank you.

Thursday, February 28th 2019, 12:35am

Prepatch: rare pets

That special reward for catching everything, is that the title that the first player gets to choose?

Wednesday, February 27th 2019, 3:55am

[BUG] Wrong order buff description for too long now

At first I usually think, why report? They'll eventually see it and fix it, right? Mods are active, devs are not briandead, all will be good. But as days become weeks and weeks become months, months become many months, I start to worry myself about the administration and the lack of effort and mistakes that still happen to leak through And thus here I am again, reporting bugs no one cares about, but still do it hence who else has the will to do it. According to russians it's not in their ingame ...

Tuesday, February 26th 2019, 7:45pm

Población

No spanish guild, population is good enough for everything. More organisation is required than on f2p to make big events happen such as obs easy farming and battlegrounds.

Monday, February 25th 2019, 4:41pm

The Magic Lamp Returns - 25/02/19

Any events for Smuggler's Paradise? Been a while since we got our last event.

Monday, February 25th 2019, 12:58am

Allods Online memories

This is very nice Quoted from "Instinct" especially waiting for Crusader (hope they can be orc !) in 10.0 They already can be - unless you talk about horizon?

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 11:35pm

10.0 «Destination Horizon» Update

Quoted from "Sideer" To summarize 10.0 update will be a Judgment Day for Allods in my case but I bet Developers are well aware that it is like that not only for me. It is a different stand alone game that has nothing to do with allods but the story and visuals. It does not influence our current allods in any way. I don't see how that's judgement day?

Thursday, February 21st 2019, 1:33am

[BUG]Ammer buff does not affect Fury/Anger

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" The buff disappear if u leave zone :'(

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 9:25pm

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" fix what? you didnt point out any question or problem The anger from the buff is not applied to the fury stat. I think the buf can be used for dominions and heroics?

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 9:19am

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" There is no Anger anymore, and when tooltip is saying anger it means Fury, like on Trinkets Okay, but that still doesn't fix this