You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 10:46pm

Author: Artocys

Game became unplayable after the latest maintenance (lag!)

Yeah something fucked up with last patch. Small client freezes every 10-15 secs when moving.

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 3:35pm

Server Ping issues

Same problem as Dadoxd here. Can't log in nor browse the official website/forums. Sometimes i can but it's extremely slow to browse. When i eventually manage to log in i have red or black ping and i disconnect within minutes. Happened to me 2 days ago (couldnt log in for 12 hours), yesterday (couldn't log in for 3 hours) and now today again (i am in game but with red or black ping and the character just doesnt respond). I live in quebec, canada. My provider is Bell Canada (biggest provider in ca...

Tuesday, June 9th 2015, 12:20am

Battle for Cargallas - My impressions

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "Roxas" Please give us WH back, the npcs completely ruin the pvp experience here. I dont even feel like queeing for pvp anymore, fucking retarded. 6.0.2 you get "random battleground" option, you can get WH/DF/Training Camp/Cargallas from it. Yeah but 6.0.2 is months away. Theres no real pvp in the game in the current state except for dominion. New skirmish is a mix between pve and pvp. The stronger raid becomes even stronger cause the npc's will stack with them wh...

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 1:48am

Battle for Cargallas - My impressions

The NPCs are ruining it imo. Not only you need to hit tab 20 times in order to get to the desired target but they have CCs like knock downs and slow. As a player who generally gets a lot of focus from other players, when those npcs adds up i end up being CC'd 75% of the time. And they keep you into combat for way too long. Get rid of all those stupid npcs please theyre ruining it all. Oh and yeah when you're in the blue team you barely get attacked by any npcs but when you're in the red team its...

Friday, March 13th 2015, 4:38pm

Willing to return back to the game

Quoted from "odnetnin" Quoted from "Gladia" PS : more informations here (and it's more about 10+ working days than 4/5 working days at the moment). 10 working days? HAHAHAHAHA I know several people who have had tickets in for over a month, so you have to be VERY VERY patient and hopefully not want to play anytime soon @Gladia, when players are looking to return to the game you should be careful about your information. Starting off with misinformation may make them not want to come back at all O...

Friday, March 13th 2015, 4:37pm

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "Artocys" Hi, I was a player from the US server Nezeb who then became Sihal i think, Is it still possible for my characters to be transfered to the EU server? I could give a lot of details about my US account password character names screenshots etc... Thanks! OMFG IT'S ARTO!!!!!!! ME AND SAINT WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT YOU AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Yes, you can transfer servers, but it takes a long time unfortunately. Cyer has been waiting 16 days now and hasn't got...

Friday, March 13th 2015, 4:34pm

Thanks for the fast reply! I sent a ticket with tons of screenshots. I had troubles naming my reincarnations though. I'm not 100% sure of the names, i hope they'll be able to recover them all (a pally, a mage and a warden). Can't wait to venture into the magnificient allods world again. Been listening to the awesome game soundtrack on youtube. Brings back so much good memories.

Friday, March 13th 2015, 4:07pm

Hi, I was a player from the US server Nezeb who then became Sihal i think, Is it still possible for my characters to be transfered to the EU server? I could give a lot of details about my US account password character names screenshots etc... Thanks!