You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 11:35am

Author: Urpo

Set for new players

Fair point, and i have given p2p chances over the years but I've never managed to find any groups that play around my time. I'll have to give it another go when the next CE drops.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 8:12am

Set for new players

@Dragagon As much as i'd like to support new players playing on p2p unless literally all of the current f2p players jumped ship to play p2p there isn't enough people their to justify playing. I've heard it's gotten "better" but idk man it still seems dead as all heck. i'd rather grind and have people to talk to than have no one at all.

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 11:46am

New, considering giving it a shot.

ALright so F2p is either ridiculously large ammounts of money that i'm not willing to throw down or ridiculously large ammounts of time. though F2p seems to have the larger community where as the p2p seems to have a small but fairly active bunch. think i'll save up some money and go with p2p thanks for helpin' me decide guys.

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 8:29am

Well with all that being said is there an exchange person on the P2P worlds by chance? why is there no direct way to get onto the subscription page? can't see it.

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 7:19am

Quoted from "Ghost" The subscription server has no problems. Let me RE: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER's post. These kind of rumors are just silly. So, if i were to make a F2p character how would i exchange gold for sub time? would i need to start a new character? and how long would it take roughly to even get the gold to exchange for it?

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 6:10am

Well i'll more than likely be giving allods a shot if there's anyone who knows the game out there that'd be willing to give a helping hand to set me on the right path once i get out of the tut area (if there is one) that'd be great.

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 4:00am

Glad to know there's not like 5 servers to choose from makes it a lot easier to connect with the community in the game.

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 3:49am

Are there not multiple severs? is there just 1 for f2p and 1 for p2p?

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 2:26am

Thanks a lot for the information guys, from what i'm seeing i'd have a better experience in F2p i really enjoy being in a fairly populated area with lots of stuff going on. Makes the game feel a lot more alive and makes it overall more enjoyable for me. whether i need to drop money here or there doesn't make too much of a difference and if i don't even have to and can just grind in game that makes it even better. Now i just need to figure out which server has the largest english speaking communi...

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 10:21pm

So i was looking around for a new game to play with all of these new releases being just copy paste of everything else. Allods caught my eye when i was looking around but when i saw it has F2P and P2P servers it kinda threw me off, not entirely sure what the difference is and it makes me want to try it out a lot less. If i were to join the game which one should i start off with for a better experience? i'm looking to make this a permanant thing. not something i get on for a day or two and forget...