You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, May 11th 2018, 3:22pm

Author: quincyrn

DPS/GS question

Hey guys, Thank you all for the answers. I did examine those guys and saw nothing much different in their builds (as said, some DA, CD, plus Det). It seemed strange because their damage output was fairly higher than what I see to be the "average" in these classes. I am usually top DPS (sometimes second for a mage or psy, but not for a huge difference). And yes, I thought about the CS items, but except for the temporary ones and the Conclaves (waiting for the event :p), I have them all. I am kind...

Friday, May 11th 2018, 5:39am

DPS/GS question

Hello everyone. Yesterday, in astral, I've witnessed, for the second time in this patch, a character with 18500gs dealing literally TWICE the damage the rest of the party, where the average gear was 19500-20000gs, with not much of a difference in runes (r11-r10). The classes were Psyo (in the 1st situation) and Warrior (in the 2nd) - we had other chars of the same classes in the groups in both of the situations, with much higher gear score, and yet dealing much less damage. Have anyone here seen...

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 11:43pm

Remove that splash screen from the site

Seriously. It's annoying.

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 11:13am

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

I created my character one month ago. Decided to invest in the account last week (bought runes 888777, p5, and traded crystals for gold to get some scrolls, reaching premium lvl 7). A few days later, found out they gave runes 6 and scrolls for free to all new characters. Had I known these bonus were going to be given, I would have waited a little and made a new toon, thus saving a lot of money, getting better scrolls and improving further my runes. I'm not saying I disagree with the gifts (as th...

Monday, February 26th 2018, 5:19pm

Low FPS on Ammer and Sogot

Hello. I'd like to know if anyone else is experiencing lag in Polis (Ammer) and Sogot. FPS drops from 60 to about 35. Lowering settings doesn't seem to make any difference. Not even in a crowded Novograd I have this low framerate, and most maps are 60fps all the time. Before anyone ask, I have an i7 4790k, 1060 6GB SSC and 16GB of 1333MHz RAM, running much heavier games with no issues. I just wanna know if this is just with me or kind of a general problem with the game engine.