You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 10:43pm

Author: Niiyoo

New server name competition!

With the pach 10.00 in the future + New Fontier was the first server. Ancient Realm or Ancient Portal Niiyoo- New Frontier.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 2:52pm

Game still alive?

Im returning player and can say... now have more players (casual players). I sapouse for steem, rewards etc... The game now is more casual and more little cash people= more live. The only bad thing is if you are returning player i think you deserve the same gift that new players. Edit: And the new goblin ball ... the first game system for goblin ball was perfect (yes or yes) you played with pass this new system i don't like i don't undertand but seem more individual.

Monday, October 16th 2017, 2:33am

Engineer Build

I'm noob but i like this build for DPS in PVE. Really seem nice: Sorry i need to edit i didn't know the name of abilities https://alloder.pro/calc/#e$vjpgrgo00000…400000::13ydj3: The idea: Grapeshot x3 + Frag bomb + Blowdown (normal mobs of the allods cry with this ) + toxic volley x3 + Bacterial Bomb +Blowdown+ turret. If you want more DPS you have acid turret and others. But i like balance and i love heal me and have a little protection. Variable polarity x5 with Blowdown... make a lot of dama...