You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

Tuesday, March 19th 2019, 8:23pm

Author: Noah1

leveling problem

Ask one of your friends to take you for privat maze with minimum of 2 blue mobs with buff who change them to stone if thers 2 types of it 1 mob give you 22-39k exp (despend from order buff, lm, +20% exp guild, or type of server) 15-20min and your 85lv lv give you only skill points/ not ruby, and 1/3 more health, you still can join bg/islands or any other content with 80lv (but merc on 80lv are little to weak if your with another 80lv in it, or your skill is poor)

Monday, March 18th 2019, 11:52am

Back to try out the P2P server - anyone want to play?

Sure, scienc thay reducet price of sub, thers alot ppl in p2p 10.0 prepatch giving some new content, dragonic relict back, and eazier artefacts to do, so wb also in p2p tear abilitis don't 1-2 shot ppl here, game is more dinamic, but not in unfair way if you play on imps go join Utopie, thers some good quality players i like 1vs1 if you play on leauge go join Unexpected if your prefer more chill game vvith alot friendly kebabs and bagietes or Avarice if your more tryhard player, and rady to spen...

Monday, March 18th 2019, 11:24am

Where is the graphic improvement in patch 10

Like PunisherSy mentionet this patch game have better performenc, i got always problem with allods on my laptop, got 40-60 fps from 5y, and it droped to 15-20fps, after 1-2 bg fights or 1-2 boss fights in obs, now after that change, my fps is 80-90 and never droping, thay did rly good job.

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 8:14pm

Where is the graphic improvement in patch 10

Quoted I don't see any graphic improvement anyone see any difference at all ? I dont you got shadows, so stop complain, next improvment is planed for 20.0 and it will be raindbow on sky =b

Monday, March 11th 2019, 8:43pm

Ghostly Training Camp

yep it's warp info

Monday, March 11th 2019, 3:30pm

Ghostly Training Camp

"Any defeated creature has a small chance to leave a soul impression behind after its death. " oh boi Me : hi friend i robered your maze Friend: Np not big lose mate 10.0 Me : hi friend i robered your maze Me: hello, your ther?

Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 7:46am

Take name of player

"Hay Mr.XYZ give me your 13 runes, you not play from 2016, you no need them anymore, so why not give xD"

Saturday, February 23rd 2019, 7:18pm

Allods Online memories

- cuz no enginners in that poem, YOU SUGEST THIS CLASS [email protected] ?

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 3:03pm

Support mages

Quoted and boy did it blow me away literally yeh it's fun class but biggest advantage, and disavantage is that class do 1 type of dmg (elementary dmg) if someone take alot elementary protection stats can outplay you, but in bg avangarde players just focusing caution or survability, thats vvhy mages burning them

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 2:43pm

10.0 «Destination Horizon» Update

Quoted Action style targeting (play style too?) is something that actually worries me.I prefer turn based system personally but for obvious reasons You can't have this in online game (imagine mass PvP with each player taking turns...). it can be fun in pve, cuz better you play more hp you have at end of day, in pvp ther vvill be max 6vs6, mobs and players have big cube hitbox, you can target 1cm from player and still hit, but i'm more interested how this system will work vs laggers, whos hit is...

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 4:29pm

[BUG]Ammer buff does not affect Fury/Anger

Quoted fix what? you didnt point out any question or problem fix buff on map with 0,01% popularity pvp zone

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 12:18pm

[BUG] Engineer group teleport bugs on allies

bug got fixed in 10.0 when they reworked turrets

Monday, February 11th 2019, 6:40am

[BUG] Engineer Firing Line rubies do not work.

well you know how it is, less ppl play this class, less reps of bugs, less pressure to change thinks, why thay should spend time for class with 0.001% player base thay even buffed only support role of this class in 10.0

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 4:40am

Quoted I've seen it's no longer aoe but simply a green version of the Light Turret, disappointed I really like the current Acid Turret. it is aoe, but insted of shoting stream, it deal dmg like burst of mana in y radius, also rus told it do more dmg on single hit then lighting turret

Friday, February 8th 2019, 6:16am

Mechanic of Acid turret vvill be changed in 10.0 as vvell this ruby vvill start effect it

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 6:53pm

New Year Event Special! Stage 2.

Logic of Fake : Quoted I don't know hat happened, but i wonder what was the criteria of selection for the winners (this may help me and others to know what to do in future events) Quoted Keep your thoughts for you, you got this a way too far. All you said was in vain and waste of time. Noah! Criticism To criticize does not necessarily imply "to find fault", but the word is often taken to mean the simple expression of an object against prejudice, no matter positive or negative. Often criticism in...

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 11:56pm

yep, gz for winners Quoted Everyone did very good work on this event agree

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 8:40pm

vvhat brings first to mind if you see Placeholder art? Quoted Dont make it seem you know what people where thinking when they make there art work i think your misunderstend, i never told it vvas execly vvhat autor(you) thinked making this vvork but as how many thinks your work can bring overall just be looking on it as random guy i used that exemples only to point diference betvven of that 2 arts first is perspetive of guy vvho played emp in past so your art bringing him smile secound is perspec...

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 6:47pm

Novv you see vvay of think you can vvork on As artis you try to achieve perfection, but if you did it mean something is wrong your vvork vvas perfect but nothink stands out creativity have many descriptions, my is not to make somethnk first, but to invent somethink even if vviners vvorks vvas look poor to your, still thay job vvas good as amature vvhat brings first to mind if you see Placeholder art? -> Oh it's empire, i played epmpire in past! -> Oh he's wearing christmas costume, it's bring me...

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 11:27am

Quoted don't know hat happened, but i wonder what was the criteria of selection for the winners (this may help me and others to know what to do in future events). Also, judging by the results, I would have had a better chance if I would have submitted a plastic globe with a sticker on it than something hand painted. Anyway, congratulations for winners! your vvork vvas rly good but like evry decortion ppl are accustomed to thet quality you did, if you vvill look on dragagon or Placeholder, they ...