You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, December 17th 2018, 1:39am

Author: Vorgar

Smugglers Paradise population

Get into a guild and you'll be fine. You'll quickly catch up to geared people anyway

Friday, December 14th 2018, 12:57am

Rewards for accomplishments

I think we can all agree that this is infuriating and I hate to admit but I'm so incredibly jealous of the winners. I wish i would get the rewards too but they can't just give us the stuff for free now, can they ? They can't either take it away from the winners it's too late. Apologizing is all they can do now. Whether it's heartfelt or not it's up to you to decide.. PS : if you could send the fabled bag to Crasseux I'll forget about this incident

Thursday, December 6th 2018, 12:30am

New player - Alot of questions

Pretty much everything on your list is irrelevant, can you please update your list of pros and cons or stop giving ill advise to newcomers? Anyway, as a player who came back in September to the game, I'd strongly advise to not go to the f2p server right away. I did though thanks to my previous poster posts on this forum and I was this close to quit again and miss on the good experience that is allods online. He prones time, patience and passion are required to play f2p yet he state that he's unw...