You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 7:40am

Author: Sideer

leveling problem

There is another way but it will be slower. On the bright side You might be able to get some gear from it. Go to Astral Academy, talk to NPC near anvil of artifacts and ask for starting gear. Equip all. Get Your main secondary stat to either 240 or 300 (for Your class it is Double Attack) and after that take proficiency or determination. Set defensive stats to Bloodlust and if u can't pick it take vitality. Now press Ctrl+M, click Dungeons, mark Distortion as favorite to have it on top of the li...

Monday, March 18th 2019, 9:42pm

RE: Where is the graphic improvement in patch 10

Quoted from "Wolfthunder" I don't see any graphic improvement anyone see any difference at all ? I dont Game looks better now. I can see difference in graphics (not only shadows) on the same quality settings- for the better. It also feels game is tuned more to use newer hardware- I have a feeling overall fps increased at last 2x (not tested, just subjective comparison to what I remember before patch). Usually I'm complaining a lot (national habit, practice is important to keep it up on master l...

Wednesday, February 27th 2019, 8:52pm

10.0 «Destination Horizon» Update

Quoted from "Pochtron" Found the Amulet of Yendor yet ? That's Nethack if I recall well. I had ADOM on my mind. VERY unforgiving game. I remember dying a lot out of hunger (out of rations) after which I've decided to play as a farmer (carrying weight, ability to make rations on Your own), then when I was thinking I'm ok I hit that # thing which wiped the floor with my poor char. Just to make things clear death was permanent there- yes that's correct, die once and Your char is gone forever... I'...

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 3:10pm

By "not average type of player" I meant that I belong to the group of players that can have fun even in text based MMO so even if my character was represented by @ (guess what game it was) I would still have fun IF the content was right (character development, pve activities etc).

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 11:46am

Support mages

It's basically most of the fire tree AFTER mandatory rubbies from lightning tree (stats, elemental dmg bonus,harmony, lightning speed for rapid sorcery effect) and almost none from frost (double attack bonus is here). As for rotation Shocking Grasp, Fireball, Flare/Explosion, Trial by Fire, Desintegration are main skills when mostly used are three 1st ones. I think info above is enough for You to make good support mage build. P.S. 15% armor bonus from 3 stamina rubbies are actually making cloth ...

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 11:28am

Action style targeting (play style too?) is something that actually worries me.I prefer turn based system personally but for obvious reasons You can't have this in online game (imagine mass PvP with each player taking turns...). I'm considering myself not an average type of player and if game no longer meets my criteria of fun (for example this is not linear, simplified character design system) I will simply stop playing permanently by deleting my account- and I think I'll do the same for other ...

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 10:13am

Assault shells, what? which? why?

For average player shell is mostly like decoration since it doesn't give much except movement speed without serious EUR investment. You can forget about that damage absorption from shell- it is one time thing. Shell is usually gone after one hit once Your health is below 40%. What matters the most is those extra abilities which is where adaptive shell is the best. As for the items mentioned by You I would focus now on getting all conclave items (healers are primary target usually), then fabled 2...

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 7:56am

Prophercy

So downtime today... I wonder if we get s7 with pink grade now (not sure how to call something better than relics) or maybe total surprise in the form of 10.0... or MAYBE we will be able to enjoy running around in full set for more than few days Someone said there will be no 10.0 this month so my 6th sense is telling me s7 is incoming but it would be nice to be wrong for once

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 11:53am

Firocious (community request)

It is a bit bothersome to w8 for this oversized mutated lizard to spawn so why shouldn't we make it easier? I have simple suggestion/request: Can someone participating in the hunt post msg in Notice Board (General) when it died (UTC time)? Thank You

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 11:48am

Prophercy

Pink color You say? My female reincs will love it (except orc maybe...).

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 4:29pm

Demo tank?

There is a build which allows scout to tank using (x)bow. I have used it on my reinc scout to handle Firo and managed to tank s6 with crappy gs too. There is an option to get some distance from the boss and still hit it to keep agro. Warrior is mele so You have to build up enough aggro to last for the time You are off mele range. Paladin can still make hits from distance, demonologist can pop shield and tank in human form (quite usefull in TT reflection s6 for example). Both warrior and demonolo...

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 9:25am

Demo tank?

My personal ranking (from best to worst): Large number of mobs tanking: Warrior, Demonologist, Scout, Paladin Boss tanking (mele): Demonologist, Warrior, Paladin, Scout Boss tanking (ranged): Scout, Paladin, Demonologist, Warrior Party support while tanking (like shields etc): Scout, Paladin, Demonologist, Warrior. Face giant gives very good passive damage reduction, You can sacrifice some hp to get massive absorption shield, heal Yourself, use emergency protection "bubble" and also proper skill...

Friday, January 11th 2019, 8:39am

Prophercy

My 6th sense is telling me we are about to get new patch anytime now. We have white, green, blue, purple, orange and yellow colors used... so maybe it is time for pink gear or black? Anyway I'm about to complete my relic set (y, taking it slowly) and usually at this time we get new gear. Let's see if my prediction is correct and new patch rolls soon P.S. Can we get more reinc slots?

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 8:07am

add armorsmith insignia

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" If you dont like the Low chances in Astral, Just go the corresponding Profession and Craft ur own gears... Astral isnt all about getting gear, So many ways to get gear...The 2 Best Options atm in my Oppinion to get 90/90+ Gear and accurate for your class is either Crafting them Yourself OR buying them with Embrium. So if you rly tried to look for ways to get gear more efficient this would be easy to come too. And ofc doing Regular and upp Raids but I know like none of...

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 6:02pm

add armorsmith insignia

There is something like this already in game. It is called Petrified Core. Just turn it for Core with class that can use all those unusable by You armor types. This allows unlimited switches between primary and core class (as long as core doesn't expire), all items are morphed during that change-> switch to mage, equip cloth, switch to war and done, it is plate now. So You see Your request is already in game... just quite expensive to get.

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 11:10am

To [GM's, Stuff, Admin], what do you do wrong to game & How to fix it

Game uses F2P model which I really dislike in general and this is the only F2P game I'm playing atm. Paying players should have benefits from pumping "RL gold" into game but I agree what we have now is too much- 10 EUR for 1k BC is quite a step price. I'm assuming that You are F2P player but from the point of view of someone who is able to pay those ~150EUR/month this game is really good... with lots of cannon fodders usually F2P players are. You have to remember also that target customer is exa...

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 9:52am

Stats for Warden

There is also another usefull stat survivability. In early stage when You are undergeared having this at 250 will give u 40% stronger heals which will allow healer to focus more on tank. Bloodlust is good choice ONLY if You are doing very high dps and do not have any other means to heal Yourself (example assault spec mage). Soft cap for stats is 250 now. Going higher with any stat is good only if it gives You some synergy effect from rubbies (example: mage gets extra damage from rubbies for poin...

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 8:17am

Mysterious note: Ammer

It is an old style RPG quest, takes time and effort to complete. Just do chariot race once per day and You will get it done eventually. If You really want do do it asap take race quest and ignore all other participants, just look for the note and delete q afterwards.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 5:18pm

Tournament of Blood Feedback

I know one MMO with perfectly balanced PvP... and actually every class there is perfectly balanced too. It is VERY boring (it felt like playing one class is enough to get the feel for all the other ones...). If You really want perfectly balanced tournament do not use skill system which is already in game. Instead create simple shell (vehicle maybe) for player which will disable all class abilities and stats giving in return ability to choose one of 3 roles (since it is 3 vs 3) with predefined se...

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 9:09am

News from Ru server: Update 10.0

NPCs from Mysterious Stranger q (simple quest for getting one coin per day) are suggesting total wipe of allods (please read carefully what they are saying). Can someone playing on RU server tell me what happens to: 1. mounts 2. costumes 3. private allods 4. rubbies and skills 5. runes 6. gold 7. assault shell Most important thing: How does it feel to play new Allods in comparison to WoW (gameplay)? Right now I'm feeling strong urge to stop playing Allods since devs are staying silent about inco...