You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 9:31am

Author: Orithyia

account being banned

Quoted from "Karameltiger" well its funny. I wrote a ticket today to the english Support and I got instant the answer (2h max) Same for a friend he wrote the ticket about his bought account today BUT NOW THERE IS THE MOST F.... USELESS SUPPORT EVER. THE GERMAN ON SINCE NOW 3 DAYS I WAIT FOR AT LEAST A ANSWER BUT NOTHING so I ask the mods, the Admin or whoever read this how useless canbe this Support. If you don't wanna Support the german Language then close this Support instead of wasting time ...

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 9:41am

account being banned

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" ticket has still not been finished, innocent players are still blocked and cant play its a huge sign of disrespect towards reputable players and makes them feel very uncomfortable about the whole situation as this action has been processed in a most unfortunate way handling the (innocent!) players in such a harsh way results in a massive debasement of trust gameplaywise, the worst thing is missing the "not a day without a gift" present; it offers the chance fo...

Friday, January 26th 2018, 3:53pm

account being banned

Quoted from "Lisad" Quoted from "Orithyia" And then they can respond within a minute and close the proofs... within a minute... but the other ticket didn't even get a response, it's still in queue. All new tickets get a fast review to determine whenever they were filtered correctly or not, so that they can receive the appropriate attention on time. If not, they get sent to the correct category or closed, in case of duplicates. The tickets that require an actual investigation take more time, sin...

Friday, January 26th 2018, 3:21pm

account being banned

Quoted from "Lisad" Quoted from "Orithyia" Did send a ticket. After I did send through another ticket Please do not submit multiple tickets, since it only puts a heavier load on support. I did send proofs, screen shots from my bank account, so they can see I buy the crystals from My.com and not from anybody else. And then they can respond within a minute and close the proofs... within a minute... but the other ticket didn't even get a response, it's still in queue.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:19pm

account being banned

Quoted from "Lisad" Quoted from "Lumi" Which details should legal players present? Just the information about your account (character/account name/email/server) and the details about your purchases, if any. Did send a ticket. After I did send through another ticket that was still open proofs from my bankaccount so My.com can see I buy bc directly from them. Never ever did by from third parts. Within a minute that I did send that ticket with proofs I had a mail saying they closed that ticket bec...

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 10:55am

Login queue

still 96 in queue. And even if we don't live forever, here we need to wait till the problem is solved.

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 1:33pm

[01/22/2015] Server issue - Just in case...

Quoted from "VashBOG™" Just in case nobody noticed, I think they unplugged the servers... Jussayin yeah I was in game wanted to teleport didn't work anymore so I tried to relog but couldn't log back in the game anymore.