Search results 1-10 of 10.

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 10:49am

Author: Chegi1

DPS ranged for PVE and PVP

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!8!313...3…s/EJYEBEPI!c/WO

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 6:02pm

warden pvp build needs some tweaks

I agree with you. In the meantime, i did some testing with poison vine/clout/leaf fall as 4th spell in rotation. The DPS difference is too small to be important, maybe 5% top (as said, leaf fall is superb but you can keep rotation for like 30sec max, while poison vine is even lower than enhanced clout in DPS which was dissapointing for me), and in PVP is much safer to include one mist in rotation than to sacrifice all healing for that lousy 5% dps more. BTW today i lost all mana in one fight in ...

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 9:51am

warden pvp build needs some tweaks

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" no cuz poisoned thorn is stronger than clout by far and also you should only stack natural dmg and no elemental and then the gap will be even wider rotation should be Beeswarm->poisonous thorn->emerald glow and then go over also it would be smart to put roots in beetween whenever rdy like this you should have no time for other skills anyway cuz cd on bee,thorn and emerald is 6 sek and cuz crappy global cd you will barely have time to fit in other things and if you do a...

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 9:31am

Viable full healer warden?

thx for the tips Blue I see you dont mention that unity/trinity stuff or well of life for aoe healing, that means they are not important? I was confused cause warden has so many different heals now, its really too much in my opinion, in last patch I was healing nicely with 3 spells, now suddenly we have 8 or so diff spells, I would really like to take only couple of single and couple of AOE spells and thats it. Second thing I was looking into is some self heal in support builds used for PVP. So ...

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 2:32am

I was aiming at pvp heal build for BGs and AOD, since dominion is not my primary target atm. I already have melee support build for leveling and solo astral, so was thinking about upgrading it to DPS support build with light heals for pve and occasions when i want to DPS in PVP. But the other build should be pure heal for PVP in BGs and AOD, which would be more than enough for pve also i guess. Any suggestions about basic heals and rotations in healing build pls?

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 6:24am

Just coming back to game, and I see that many people are talking about warden as being most useful as full heal now. In last patch warden was pretty good heal for PVE, but not so good at healing in PVP. Is it still the case? Is thee some viable full healing build for warden for PVE and (preferred) PVP ?

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 12:57pm

Game became unplayable after the latest maintenance (lag!)

Just to add to previous comments: together with screen freeze every 5-6 seconds this also happens: every time i teleport somewhere, game freezes totally for 5-6 seconds, and only then LOADING starting (like 5-6 seconds break, then loading screen appears and loading starts from 0% ).

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 10:30am

Game became unplayable after the latest maintenance (lag!)

In my guild at least 10 people from different countries have very similar problems. It appears as random freeze of the game lasting half seond up to 5 seconds, appearing every 5-20 seconds. For example, i have freeze of 0.5 seconds every 5 seconds or so, regardless of playing area. It is the same in Novograd, AOD, any skirmish area or astral allod. I also have changes in lag, with that performance button going red every 2-3 seconds, again, regardless of area. It all started after latest maintena...

Monday, August 17th 2015, 6:56am

I don't understand the mechanics of Natural Power

It is mistake in translation. It is actually the casting time of Call to nature that is reduced, not its cooldown. Original casting time of Call to nature is 6 sec. When under the effect of healing debuff, the casting time of Call to Nature is 3 sec (half time). For each stack of static charge casting time is further reduced by aprox. 0.4 sec. For example if you try to cast again Call to nature while you have 4 stacks of Static charge, casting time will be only 1.5 sec, and will full 8 stacks of...

Friday, June 19th 2015, 8:58am

2h melee build

This build is pretty inefficient. There are two types of viable melee builds at this moment, one with max clout/max flash lightning and other with flash lightning/static elecitricity rubies/hawk strike combo. Just look through PMB entries for melee builds in 6.0 and you will find at least two very good builds. In your build you lack off-balance from flash lightning for making every grab! doing almost double damage. Boars blow is not good enough, too long CD and off-balance state lasts only 2 sec...