You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 3:46pm

Author: casio1394

Looking for a guild!

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the endgame content of the game but I'm finding it hard to go pve solo so im looking for a guild. I have 3 incarnations at 80, a Bard, a Scout (plan to tank), and a summoner (plan to heal). I'm on NA time and while I'm new to this games endgame I'm a veteran to moms (raised in WoW from the end of vanilla until mists).

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 1:42am

Never got the letter to go to Gipat

Feel free to close this ticket, I somehow managed to trick the game into letting me get to Kirah but selecting something random on the map and auto pathing there

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 1:39am

Never got the letter to go to Gipat

I used an Ark to boost to 75, I opened all the mail I got with letters to start quests, but for the one to head to Gipat I was just sent a stone and not the Letter from Gorislav. When I go to Gipat there are no quests in the area and I need to get to Kirah for the reincarnation quest line. I found a post that said if you lose your stone the mail workers in your capital will be able to replace it so I threw the stone away in the hopes I would get a letter to start the quest but I he has nothing f...

Saturday, January 12th 2019, 4:06am

Demo tank?

Hey everyone, I'm looking at making a tanking class for my first reincarnation and while I know what warrior and paladin can do (and to some small extent scout) I'm wondering how demo's stack up as a tank to the other 3

Friday, January 11th 2019, 5:14am

Fresh 80 need help

My god, thank you so much! Changing to a support build and just buying some higher level gear with the right stats (had an assload of gold so hitting up the AH seemed the fastest way to get gear) made such a damn difference! I feel capable doing damage while having a bunch of support skills

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 3:56pm

Fresh 80 need help

Hey guys, I'm somewhat newish to the game (dabbled for many years but recently took advantage of the cheap level boost to get my first 80). I play a bard and I'm having a hell of a time completing the challenges to unlock reincarnation. I'm doing it asap because of the time limit on the free incarnation I got when I used the Ark. Is there a better build for soloing as a bard than the one it automatically gives you or am I just bad?

Sunday, October 7th 2018, 7:59am

Scouts can tank?

I keep hearing about scouts being great tanks these days. What do those builds look like? I only ever see them as dps

Saturday, October 6th 2018, 4:26pm

Help me pick

Thanks! That really simplifies that

Saturday, October 6th 2018, 5:14am

Help me pick

So im having a hard time deciding on my first main. I definitely like being in more of a supporting role and im stuck between deciding on a Bard or a Psi. I like them both a lot, which is there less of in the game? Which would I have an easier time finding groups with?

Tuesday, October 2nd 2018, 1:55am

Bards vs Machinists

Ive heard Bards are a better support class than Mechanics in general, is that true and in what ways?

Monday, October 1st 2018, 8:08pm

Fastest way to level?

So im leveling my first main character, he's a level 32 Engineer, and Its such a slow grind to level. I've considered buying the Ark to just skip it all because I enjoy the game for the most part (I imagine it only gets better at max level), but I feel like I'd skip so much I probably need to learn about the game. So seeing as I am willing to spend money on the game, would people suggest I just take the Ark and leave all this boring leveling behind me or should I just buy a ton of Folio's of Kno...

Monday, October 1st 2018, 7:09pm

New player question

http://wiki.en.allods.gpotato.eu/q---loo…carnation-guide I realize on closer inspection it's from the old gPotato wiki for the game so its somewhat my fault for the confusion

Monday, October 1st 2018, 5:17pm

New player question

Thanks for the reply guys. One last question, what level can you reincarnate at? When I look it up it says 45 but that seems really outdated

Monday, October 1st 2018, 6:31am

New player question

Hey guys, returning player from so long ago I may as well be new (was super casual back then too). How are Psi's doing these days? Its a class I was always interested in, but I was worried that their CC heavy playstyle wouldnt be as welcomed late game (like in other mmo's) or that their damage wasnt as high. If they're more or less on par with everyone now I'd like to know so I could make one. Also on the same kind of line of thought, would it be worth it for me to keep playing my lvl 35 Gunner ...

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 6:09pm

Class rundowns?

Thanks for the reply. Is CC a big thing in endgame content? Psionicist looks like a pretty cool class, is it sought after for groups at max level? Also I had no idea Scouts could rank, are they any good compared to the other tank classes?

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 8:16am

Class rundowns?

Hey guys, im kinda new and im having a hard time figuring out how each class would play as you progress through the game. could someone just throw down a short list of what each class actually does later in the game?

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 8:11am

Honest question

Is it worth playing the P2P server these days? I tried it a few years back and only ran into 1 other player after about a week and left

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 6:09pm

Summoner healing?

How is Summoner healing stacking up against Warden/Healer these days?

Friday, January 13th 2017, 4:42pm

DPS ranking?

Are there any DPS classes that are really lagging behind the others right now in higher level content?

Friday, January 13th 2017, 4:11am

How does reincarnation work?

Ahh that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the informative response!