You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Friday, June 24th 2016, 10:54pm

Author: abdmustsam

Task Force

Name: Killerxyz Server: New Frontier Completed Tasks: ► Create an epic Plate armour piece – 10 points: ► Give money to a beggar – 10 points: ► Go for a cold swim in Eljune – 10 points: ► Take part in the Kirah race or Wandering Isle race – 10 points: ► In full class-costume (any tier), salute your class trainer in your capital city – 10 points: ► Allow demons (any) to board your ship, then slay them – 10 points: ► Complete a Time-Void – 10 points: ► Complete a solo Distortion – 10 points: ► Visi...

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 4:43pm

[PMB] Efinka's Paladin guide

Quoted from "azalin71" Good job Efi! Not only are you one of the best tanks ingame, you can also put together a great guide: looks nice with individual screenies of your (very underdressed) pallyhave graphics to clarify your pointscovers most aspects of pallying - tanking, dps'ing, pvp/pvegives info to both experienced pallies and new pallies (like this: Tip: these skills are now your best friends! give them the best hotkeys because you'll use these hotkeys A LOT!)have good builds which have be...

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 4:37pm

[PMB] Killerxyz's Pro Paladin Guide (In Depth)

Quoted from "sherwoodstiv" Thank you friend Anytime bro

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 3:57am

Quoted from "sherwoodstiv" Ah sorry last post I mean on Righteous Word not R-Cause upssiiii my mistake. One more question: Stats you give for DPS PVP are in stat point's or percent? And what about 2H-spear it is fast but I know that it use less energy too, did not play with spear jet but I like sword. I think I will chose 2H-axe as you mentioned it give sometimes good critical sorry about my english Like your work, hope your build shall help lot of others ok for righteous word you won't need it...

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 10:53am

Quoted from "sherwoodstiv" can I use two hand sword for DPS build like combination between axe and mace? Can you please explain why don't use Righteous cause and Anathema-interditcion ind dps build no offence your DPS PVP build is good, like it Hello, thanks for asking and am happy to explain why... yes you can use a 2 handed sword. but the damage output will be less compared to hammer and axe considering you've got tons of energy regeneration spells, so your energy will be like full most of th...

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 2:39pm

IV. Paladin Trainers: Now that you know what your'e going to do, next step is heading to the Paladin trainer and learn from him more about Paladin. For the League, Victor Voronov is located in Novograd's Church. For the Empire, Stas Chemerkin is located in the underground floor of Yasker's Tower. He will Provide you with the ability of resetting your Talents and Rubies in exchange with Water of Death , and Stat points in exchange with Water of Life , they can be purchased in game from the Cash S...

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 11:08am

III. Physical 2h DPS PvP & PvE Build: PvP Build (Recommended): PvE Build: Main Physical 2h DPS Spells: Offensive Spells: Crusader's Seal :- Inflicts XX Physical damage to the target. If Condemnation effect is active on the target its duration is increased by 2.5s. Applies a Divine Sentence effect. Entangling Chains :- Inflicts XX Physical damage to the target plus an additional XX damage if the target is affected by Divine Sentence effect, removes the Divine Sentence effect. Consumes 1 Canon of ...

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 11:08am

II. Holy Tank PvE & PvP Build: PvE Build (Recommended): PvP Build: Main Holy Tank Spells: Offensive Spells: Righteous Word :- Inflicts Holy damage to the target and marks it. For the next 8 seconds all attacks to the target will generate 100% additional threat and increase duration of the effect by 2s. Condemnation :- Applies a mark on the target that periodically inflicts XX Holy damage for a duration of 12s. Interdiction :- Inflicts Holy damage to the target and all enemies within a 10yard rad...

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 9:02am

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I. Introduction: Hello everyone !, I am Killerxyz, a Skilled League Level 65 Kanian Great Crusader from New Frontier EN server. originally from NA Nezeb Server. What is a Paladin ? A Paladin is a class of Warrior that is fully devoted to kindness and ridding the Universe of Evil. They are very religious, and have an extremely strict honor code. In combat, a Paladin w...

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:16pm

Application crash.

yeah thats the 2 fault modules am having exactly,would be great if some1 knows a work around for them...

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 3:23am

Application crash.

Ok my client has been crashing for too long and the customer support can't point out what's causing the Faulting module name: MSVCR100.dll related crash,the game randomly crashes after(especially in novograd),if any1 knows a workaround for this other than downloading MS C++ visual 2010 which i did already with all the methods listed in the crashing section of the website, then please let me know,thanks