You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 8:55am

Author: mayflower

Million Sale on 01/10/2016 is ended?

Does anyone know Million Sale on 01/10/2016 is ended? Thanks for answer.

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 10:05am

NB Spec. for Allods

I plan to buy a new NB with Intel Core i5-5200U /4G RAM /nVidia GeForce940M (2G) / Window 10. Can it run this game smoothly when I go to Astral with other players? If not, what kind of spec. or CPU should I select? Thanks in advance for anyone who answer my question.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 11:39am

Server overloaded

WORKING NOW...THANKS...

Friday, September 18th 2015, 11:37am

Game became unplayable after the latest maintenance (lag!)

Now, everything is working well. Wanna say thanks to Technical Support Team, although my other account has been banned. I guess they worked very hard to fix the problem. ***** THANKS ****

Friday, September 18th 2015, 2:56am

Server overloaded

yeah~~~everyone got a number, please line up. haha~~~

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 7:18pm

I have two PCs. One is with Win XP(Duo-Core/2G RAM/Vga 2G RAM), and the other is with Win 10(Duo-Core/4G RAM/Vga 1G RAM). I prefer Win XP. Anyway, I install Allods to Win 10 after today's maintenance, and test playing Allods on each computer for 10 mins. I find the one with Win XP still having serious lags after playing few mins. The other one with Win 10 has a little bit lag, but you can't tell when playing. It seems being faster during teleport. I hope this information can help Technical Suppo...

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 8:18am

1. lags in a few minutes. 2. or disconnect by itself in a few minutes. Please fix the problems and make sure everything has been tested before it is released. If the program still has problem, please roll back the program to Sept 8. Thanks.