You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 11:18am

Author: sniffo

Game session interrupted: The login was not allowed by the server.

Quoted from "Ritchan" Hey, Please post or send me your characternames. The issue need to be fixed manually. Hope to see you ingame soon! Cosynx

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 1:29pm

Quoted from "Decadencia" Quoted from "Ritchan" Hello again, The issue seems to be very complicated to fix. Please stay patient can show you a theme from ru forum where they fix it in ONE DAY i don`t think, that ur doing all good to fix it but it`s just my thoughts HAHAHAHAHAH, they never fix this problem i think

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 3:09pm

Quoted from "Bitchslap" Hello, Thank you for contacting. This information passed on to developers in the testing department. They will identify the error reasons and prepare the necessary corrections. We apologize for any inconvenience. Best regards, Support Team maybe another month for waiting xD wait whattt?! i got same messages-_-

Monday, March 30th 2015, 7:59pm

Quoted from "Ritchan" Quoted from "sniffo" dunno man, i still havent got email from gm. imma already submit ticket Hey, Like we mentioned above several times please dont hesitate to submit a ticket! It helps to solve the problem faster! So please dont wait for too long. The support is still working on this problem and every further information helps to solve this issue well yea thanks for the several times dude. i got it. i already submit the ticket. ty

Monday, March 30th 2015, 6:00pm

dunno man, i still havent got email from gm. imma already submit ticket

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 2:28pm

Account

Quoted from "Dementor" How i can migrate my old character named Demente. From Allods NA i already send ticker but still dont answer. Help me please. PHP Source code 1 https://www.youtube.com/embed/mJVeS7eVit0 Quoted from "Dementor" it took a while bro, a week usually

Friday, March 27th 2015, 10:21am

Game session interruped: The login was not allowed by the server

Hi, i just downloaded the new patch. but when i want login, there's a problem Problem message: Game session interruped: The login was not allowed by the server can someone pls help me? give me solution. Thanks