You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 5:56am

Author: raven0ak

Leatherworking/dissasembling bug

hello, as you may have noticed tools are skill level required to buy, also as far as it goes you never should hit point where you are unable to skill up. Maybe you are trying to break something that is out of skill bounds you have, aka are under skilled?

Friday, April 4th 2014, 9:40pm

Help pls

my tip: do not enter yazes if you werent at 38 with 80% exp towards 39, other vice you simply end at that ...128k sounds a lot but dont worry, GB exp tickets can be used every 45mins for around 40k exp per use or was it 30, anyways quite lot.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 9:42am

Addons that work with 5.0.01

equip info r15 is paid addon, please update that into list (current list doesn't mention about paid)

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:55pm

Melee Healer in PVE - few questions.

one ruby into silence from melee focused ruby tree wont hurt, in fact it fits well into build if get all available rubies, even on p2p that would up cc potential to 4 and is especially nice against any caster, healers that heal, summoners mages you name it. while going that way you can have potential 20 seconds of cc against caster (one knockdown, on blind,one shackles,one silence)

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:23pm

Sub server needs more attention !

true again, in both sides ...french spamm is scourge of EU much like brazils are for usa, usually counter is turn off all public chat channels but as you can figure it might turn counter productive in long term, fair enough though zone chats are rarely ever used and world chat even rarer on p2p at least.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:16pm

Sub server needs more attention !

Quoted from "Mamojebac" I don't think it would be a good idea to merge our server with the Russian one since they have a much larger population and most of them don't speak English. So we'd be lost in all the Cyrillic messages. that's actually true, only real bad side if merge happens. I do remember times when gipat went live and servers went deserted, well it happened in Russia before Europe. around 2 months prior to patch all russians came pouring into eu servers because rus one had turned un...

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 2:29pm

yeah spear is about what I try get always simply because hammer is too slow for unreliable stack gain. and yes MH is very nice for farming purposes and while leveling, for pvp either caster or full healer makes best but MH can be working there too especially when bring all control skills. (by rank 1's its knockdown,6sec "stun", 9 sec ability prevention and 6 sec silence. and that without rubies for control.) so far best speed spear I have had during leveling is one with 2.2 speed ...made holy ra...

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 2:19pm

Bored of Grinding @ 33 ....

Quoted from "Mamojebac" You shouldn't have the need to grind anywhere on the p2p server if you do all the available quests, you even don't have to do the rep quests. this is not so true, fair enough there is not much but I can personally say that while questing and TT2 farming even I still managed land 39 50% exp to 40 ...because I didnt grind to get 80% at 38, instead went to yazes with 20% over 38 where you land by avoiding all grind and not touching repeatables of reputation nor any repeatab...

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:40am

Bored of Grinding @ 33 ....

do goblin ball, you get athlete medals form it 600 can be turned into exp scroll, yes its bit waste spend medals there but guess what. those actually can boost you trough problematic parts that lay in 33-34, 39-40 (at 34 you can mercenary grind TT2, and whoop that's relative less grindy grind way to get trough even dragon ring) tbh if on p2p make sure before enter yazes you are at leats 80% over the 38 before enter, other vice you end at 39 wondering from where to get something to do apart from ...

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:29am

yeah, some of times fanaticism stack won't come for entire fight with mob,roughly 20+ seconds as its rather slow if no stack pops and other there been on occasion i popped 3 stacks in time frame of 2 seconds o.0 . overall though its relatively balanced and extreme downtime's aren't that often, I juts wish they changed mechanic to guarantee one stack after certain period other only way is use weps with less than 3 sec attack speed juts so its manageable in event if bad procs.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:24am

Genius

allods if f2p too, they didn't trash old f2p server on way to make p2p. and you ask how f2p games manage? same way allods f2p manages, rip players wallets off with overpriced p2w

Monday, March 31st 2014, 8:22pm

P2P Server Population

I think this would been more hit even if sucha things like 1.0 patch, immense greed of devs etc never happened ...but reputation lost is not easy gained and there's shaittone of bad reputation shadowing allods from times of beta days to this day. (biggest hit imo was infamous gipat patch that made game virtually unplayable without cashing in)

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:19am

Addons that work with 5.0.01

been testing lib alch for its purpose, you don't need paid one long as libalch is around. after testing its accurate and fails not. only difference according to alchhelpers screenshots is that text on lib is at bottom instead of top of alch panel and text color is white.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 8:48pm

Payment Metod

would there be any info yet how to add time for sub?

Friday, March 28th 2014, 5:39am

[Subsctibtion] Can we get these ship skins ? plz plz plz

that ghost ship skin also was in EU servers same thing, and it looks awesome wish p2p server could have vanity style items that f2p has, ofc not all and have to be made not so easy to get, but still...wish those ship skins were added, oh and those who call "go play f2p"...just NO, f2p pays from everything but by definition p2p should enable game wihtout additional costs, ofc I don't want to see mots of stuff from item boxes and cash shop there but vanity just vanity is one thing I'd like to see ...

Friday, March 28th 2014, 5:34am

Welcome to Italy and Turkey

wonder what game you play, on P2P allods is fairly balanced in term all predator classes are OP against their favored prey targets, and all pray classes are under powered against their counter predator. this is fairly balanced across all classes where one class is OP against few classes and under powered against others. new stat system makes it even more balanced in terms of gear. on F2P ofc its not balanced since there biggest spender is most powerful. (yeah its not true balance where all are O...

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:04pm

[Subsctibtion] Can we get these ship skins ? plz plz plz

would also like to see ghost ship skin sold unless have missed it been sold on p2p server.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 2:15pm

Ship Creation

yeah heard moment ago its L52 minimum to start the quest. well kinda sad but understandable if its also true L40 astral was removed etc.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:28pm

Maintance downtime 27/03/14

finally, so it was 25min extra, well to be fair servers also shut down 25min later than announced

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:21pm

Maintance downtime 27/03/14

20mins over the estimate, bout how long more till servers up?