You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 4:46pm

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

Looking for suppression psi

since for psi so many rubies are tied to a certain aspect there is not so much space for creativity in builds anyway; what is left is only the question whether you like a little bit more dmg or cc or survivability...

Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 7:30am

Take name of player

1st come 1st served is a fair approach, cant complain about that

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 10:12am

Take name of player

if there is a serverfusion and 2 players with 1 name exist, the one with lower level or if level is equal gearscore will be prompted to rename, the other one will keep his name but as this is the main server its unlikely this will ever be an option, so i guess there wont be a way to take this name (except finding the holder of this name and ask him to delete / rename his char) this is btw a lucrative way to generate some income in every onlinegame... take fancy names and sell them later...

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 11:38pm

Hello/New player

new gamecontent will be optional as far as i understood so the main aspect of the game will still be the same reading machinetranslation-texts makes one always excited and interpret so much you think everything will change... even though a lot less serious changes happen and if some of the changes are crappy they usually get reverted after some time (global cooldown!) and yes game updated and evolved well; only thing i dislike a bit isrubies limited to aspects but this has been improved aswell e...

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 11:32pm

Lohnt sich ein Spieleinstieg

würde auch sagen versuch es und schau dich um aber mach dir deinen "richtigen" charakter erst nach version 10 - es ist zu erwarten dass es da viele sachen umsonst gibt die man ansonsten nur mühsam bekommt spieler gibt es reichlich und das spiel bereitet viel freude - vielen hier seit über 5 jahren jeden tag!

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 11:14am

Free level 75?

new players get 1 week p2p-time free if i remember correctly on free server you get a box which gifts several items to you the more you level up there never was an instant-75 item for p2p it was there only for some time, on free server

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 10:37pm

New Year Event Special!

Player: "Aufseher" Server: "Evolution" 2x Custom Allods-Online Christmasbulb; with and without small christmastree The picture was taken in front of Yasker's tower in Nezebgrad, showing my avatar and the new-year-NPC

Friday, January 4th 2019, 12:01am

Allods 10.0/ Returning Players

i remember all the things you wrote i also remember how players of Ragnarok guild helped dedicated soloplayers doing raids still playing this game and enjoying it

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 10:27pm

Einstieg in Allods online 2018

Ja lohnt definitiv noch, mehr als je zuvor... die haben ne menge verbessert, man kann gut aufrüsten, es gibt nurnoch 1 schwierigkeitsstufe für astral (nichtmehr so leicht wie eine zeitlang!), man hat söldner dabei (gratis), wenn man neueinsteiger ist kann man einfach aufholen (al-rihat) die verdammte generelle abklingzeit wurde auch in ordnung gebracht, sodass es nichtmehr ist, als ob alles die ganze zeit laggt

Monday, December 31st 2018, 2:18am

F2P vs. P2P server

Quoted from "LordDamian" To "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER", can you tell us all. How long it take you, to get this whole things? I gues 4 -5 years or more. i play 5 years + those who want to clear everything within a week wont prosper in allods, its a game of patience (which is one of the reasons i like this game so much; you actually get rewarded for a patient, calculating playstlye) however i many of the things i gained in the last time are not critical... so if you plan to improve yourself as a free...

Sunday, December 30th 2018, 5:52pm

RE: F2P vs. P2P server

Quoted from "LordDamian" Hi guys! I just calculate something. By playing on f2p server all good geared and Item Shop player pay lot of Euro/Dollars to the game. So I have manage costs like 6x lvl13 runes, Adaptive/Assault Shells/Mouts/extra rubies&stat + free resets etc. So, the amout of one player, with this all "nessesery" items is very huge. I don't tell how much. So I just do some math, and it's look like so. For free to play server, you pay your real money so much, like... 83 YEARS in p2p ...

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 9:10pm

Number of player

Quoted from "Mcfirense" on the P2P smuggler paradise too since when has this changed? i always heared it like a ghosttown with no battleground opening and so on? :O

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 8:47pm

President of EU is taking the term "drunk" to another level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyoQRIlG2BQ this is incredible... and it shows the state of europe very well :x

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 8:19pm

Allgemeine Regeln - Annehmen Button lässt sich nicht klicken

Verwendest du das sensorfeld vom laptop? wenn ja dann versuch mal 1 maus anzustecken, das hat vielen geholfen die dasselbe problem hatte ansonsten probier mt alt tab raus und reinzuwechseln und mit alt enter vollbild / fenstermdus umzuschalten, könnte womöglich auch abhilfe schaffen

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 8:17pm

Number of player

there are plenty of players on normal server, yes

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 9:01pm

Einstieg in Allods online 2018

bei tränken gibt es immer 1 komponente die man aus den vom alchemie-NPC in der hauptstadt kaufen kann und die anderen komponenten sind in den kräutern enthalten... mein ratschlag als veteran mit 5 jahren + spielerfahrung ist es jedoch, als levelnder spieler keine zeit und ressourcen in handwerke zu stecken

Monday, December 10th 2018, 8:52pm

Remove Thunderstrike from the game

oh come on... and next you will complain about skills that kill players because you have to respawn then... thunderstrike is an AWESOME gamemechanic because its really funny to cast it on players who complain and rage after i really enjoy this thing and i will tell you that i even ONLY for this purpose often add 1 talentpoint to hypnosis, just to CC someone on a mount, so i can afterwards use TS how to top that? team up with another player and do a double TS so the enforced armor wont help (did ...

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 1:53pm

New player - Alot of questions

Quoted from "user_6477394" cheaters there are no cheats in allods as all relevant informations are serversided... things like "aimbot" / "esp" and whatever are normal addons in this game for a comparison of free vs paid version look at this thread (a bit outdated but many things are still relevant) http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=7017 paymentserver is a bit like a limited shareware version of the game as several things are not available and free version has a lot of things t...

Sunday, November 25th 2018, 5:36pm

Pvp in allods

this thread contains all the info you need https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…d&postID=111699 you need to know what you do a bit; it sounds hard but its not, after some time it will "come from alone"

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 7:23pm

Gold making

i wonder whether this would have been changed without this notice here or not