You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 136.

Today, 10:35am

Author: ertil

Quest: Shattered Mosaic Map

Quoted from "ertil" This quest is to collect some mosaic parts from stone elemental mobs there and starts with first part of mosaic drop There is no quest giver. There are quests to collect crystals in this cave, to kill big elemental in middle and to kill several elementals. If you don't skip quests with marks you need to kill some. One of elementals drops part of mosaic which starts this quest. You need to enter cave and mass murder elementals to find mosaic part that will start it.

Yesterday, 9:58am

Quest: Shattered Mosaic Map

Irdrich, Windy HIlls - Mine Vicinity. It is mine where you get crystals for for scannig device and some stuff from elemental to create "anti-lictor" spear. This quest is to collect some mosaic parts from stone elemental mobs there and starts with first part of mosaic drop if remember correctly. Many players can miss it because this quest isn't part of long quest chain and all 2 or 3 chain part quests in this cave can be skipped with marks.

Yesterday, 9:47am

Game way off track after 75 for this new player

4. Starter gear set from astral academy is always base endgame gear set. You can get better one only from endgame activities, usually at max level. You need to pick one with proper stats distribution though. If you class mechanics is not fully effective because of wrong stats it will make everything much more difficult. 3. This is caused with level cap increase that increases strength of mobs in endgame zones and some quests sending you there in previous level caps. Mobs get upgraded but quests ...

Yesterday, 9:27am

Group search: Raids

All 3. First - it is either 80+ as it was before last patch or they could change it to 85 now. Second - Press H to open calendar. "Raid Search" is available at certain hours. Third - Observatory is usually locked for some time after big patches until certain server gearing progress.

Yesterday, 9:19am

How to get back to skipped zones?

Quoted from "Zornar" One of the screens shown when teleporting mentions Sogot and says it is for level 80 players. I don't know why they send new level 75s to fail on level 80 quests. This area was last area in previous patch meant to level up 75-80. Just tested it on fresh new 75 level toon from previous patch gift event. There was some problem with previous green gear without proper stats. Level 103 greens are much stronger so just using proper stats for your class should make it doable witho...

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 4:02pm

Not a Day Without a Gift - One Quest Completed in Time Void

Quoted from "menzanima" You also have the possiblity to get the daily present on any of your incarnations. If they are not maximum level, you can still earn it by doing mysterious lands or reaching a certain level. Though reward choices change and they are better at max level if you complete it at max level character.

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 3:59pm

F2P Level for reincarnaton quests?

This letter is related to new race introduced in level 75 cap patch. They send letter with item that allows creating Aoidos character - only one that allows to create it. Reinc slot item is added to allow ppl using spark without need to spend money for reinc slot.

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 3:56pm

How to get back to skipped zones?

There are some questlines depending an completing other - like opening al rihat depends on completing sogot first. Opening silver valley map depends on completing dane storyline For gear - go to astral academy and talk to npc next to anvil of artifacts - ask for starter gear set. This will be great boost to your power. Quests - most new zones since level 40 starts with letter like Gladia said. Ammer was unlocked with faction leader call and quest in your capital as i remember and it has no requi...

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 5:34pm

Not getting daily Guild quest to kill 20 monsters anymore

There are some levels where pledge of punishment is not available. it is not real problem though because passing those levels takes around 20-25 min max. Even less with exp smile of fortune. Those gaps happen at levels close to level cap at a time. It was always this way since those maps were introduced - especially pearl ring/irdrich, ferris.

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:21pm

Set for new players

Most items from this set is in chest you open while leveling.

Monday, March 11th 2019, 7:38pm

Ghostly Training Camp

Quoted from "Kimn" So are we redoing mazes and making them into this or adding this and keeping mazes? It looks more like we keep mazes in "classic" alldos and use new version in warp.

Thursday, February 28th 2019, 12:52pm

Sarnaut's gods problem

This is one of worst world mysteries if not worst at all. You need to complete several raids for this one. First one is Otherverse with Locus - part of Gates Project. 2nd - Fractal raid in Dane - End of the Path quest. 3rd - Winter Palace in Silver Valley - Devastated Nest quest. 4th - Battle of Gods in Froniter - starts wit Destroying Destroyers quest. You need last part wit Battle of Gods. Questline starts at Eladia near teleport to Winter Palace entrance in Silver Valley. Some talk in PLanar ...

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 7:58am

Rate my heal build

At first glance - way to much of critical damage. Secondary stats have soft cap at 250. After this profit for same amount is lower and lower. In some cases 300 is worth because of rubies giving some profit for every 100 points in stat but you don't use any of such rubies. Quick test: critical damage 333.5 = 94% increase, cd 423.5 = 102%. For 90 stats you get 8% heal increase. Same 90 stats put in proficiency would give 9%. Comparing it against brutality is more difficult but i would say going mu...

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 6:57am

greatness title

Old greatness frame is available if you have greatness achieved and spark level <10. At 10 level of spark you get first frame of new set and replace with new one every 10 levels.

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 10:40am

Assault shells, what? which? why?

Quoted from "Infectonator3" €• What : as far as i know, an assault shell is a mount-type device that protects its owner by absorbing 50% of the damage taken by you when the assault shell drops to 50% Damage absorbing starts when user hp drops not assault shell. Additionally it increases user's speed a bit. Quoted from "Infectonator3" • Which : Which assault shell suits healing-type classes? especially for PvP / dominions? I'd like to take ones that reduce the damage i take and / or increase the...

Monday, January 21st 2019, 9:34pm

The last journey

Just go to astral academy. There is NPC next to Anvil of Artifacts - at least at league side but i'm pretty sure imp side will be similar. Ask it for starter equipment set. This one is legend 95 93. At least it was when i tested it on alt. Edit: You can buy some fabled 95 gear from other players or auction house. Just weapon and/or wand depending on class should make quite difference.

Monday, January 21st 2019, 2:48pm

The last journey

At 71 you should have legendary quality 95 level gear. Killing those mobs should be no problem with proper stats. It is balanced for green gear 84 or even lower level. Just level up few levels if you have proper gear and there are problems. With Time Void it just few minutes. Edit: You can also try to clear area before taking quest to reduce amount of mobs when Kyros will walk.

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 1:19pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler and Black Friday offer! - 23/11/2018

They simply "forgot" it after very precise calculations. Quoted from "vidgelo" Team is still on Holidays and thus it will take some time until the Premium Crystals will get delivered. Info was 30 days. 25th is 2nd day of holiday, 4-5 including weekend. This still leaves 25 days to set up script for sending crystals. Just crystals sent before lottery ticket sale ends would lower expected profit so holidays are nice excuse...

Friday, January 4th 2019, 5:17pm

World Mystery quests issue

Check your bag if you have Klavdia Brooch item or something similar and try to use it. This part of story uses Irdrich, Pearl Ring, Windy Hills and Crystal Mountain sections in quest log. Some quests there are turned or taken from NPCs you summon or placed in separate planes. Don't know what which parts of Pearl Ring you have unlocked so i can think 3 NPCs you could miss. 1. Kalvdia summoned with her brooch. 2. Charles summoned at teleports in Pearl Ring. 3. Ghost of mage in tower in Irdrich in ...