You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Monday, April 10th 2017, 5:37pm

Author: tpb112793

F2P or P2P for the best PVE only experience?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "tpb112793" Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" negative things is a microbag (is this still the case?!) no proper mount and a few more other things Eclipse drops a 54 slot bag and drake, gates' Colossus boss drops a Pegasus incredible it still takes such effort just to get a proper bag There are 2 tiers of bag below the 54 that drop in tep's pyramid and gorluxor's tower as well, and eclipse really isn't that much of an effort

Monday, April 10th 2017, 3:50pm

F2P or P2P for the best PVE only experience?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" negative things is a microbag (is this still the case?!) no proper mount and a few more other things Eclipse drops a 54 slot bag and drake, gates' Colossus boss drops a Pegasus

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 1:15am

Allods Online «Сотворение» Update 8.1 Trailer [RU]

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" but overall its still more "work" to do, even if you complete the allods always...? right? Not that much more, as even without replicators you can purchase s2 astral boxes of your current gear level with just 5 sovereigns. Sovereigns can also be used to buy some special alchemical potions that boost elemental/natural/holy/physical damage by 50. Keep in mind that sovereigns only drop in s2 of your CURRENT gear level, regardless of what level of astral someone h...

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 10:45pm

[Question] Is there many that play Subscription base server?

P2P is dead. If you want a casual experience, feel free. You certainly won't get ganked by strong players unless one of the 10 people still playing happen to be in the same zone as you. Questing as a group in this game hasn't really been a relevant option for several years, if anything it slows down your progress honestly. If you hate the F2P experience, I would suggest just finding a new game because trying to play on the P2P server is a waste of money. There aren't enough players to do a singl...

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 12:41am

How to Reach 71k Gear score ?

For those who are the first to unlock sectors, typically you have to have crafted several pieces of the next tier to unlock the astral sectors of that tier. As an example, those who were first to unlock legendary (amber) sectors had to first get full epic gear, and then grind raids and astral until they could craft (roughly) 4-5 legendaries to unlock the amber sectors.

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 12:39am

PVE dps build/Stats

Proficiency is more of a PvP stat, same for Brutality.

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 4:52pm

Allods Online «Сотворение» Update 8.1 Trailer [RU]

https://allods.mail.ru/forums/showthread…734#post7156734 Here's the link to patch notes for anyone interested in reading it via translation. Some of the biggest changes that are coming include: -being able to insignia any piece of gear, not just crafted pieces that are at 100%/100% -a fabled sector of astral -new artifacts that have buffs similar to what current sets of fabled gear have right now, one artifact is received automatically by those with 2+ fables -you can sell starting equipment bac...

Monday, February 27th 2017, 10:40pm

In case if you wonder if there is still live on p2p...

Actually you would be surprised how many Russians know at least basic English. Even a guild that isn't "international" you can get plenty done, but it's definitely not an easy task if you don't know the game extremely well, or speak some basic Russian. Been less than a week and I already have out-progressed my EU P2P character.

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 6:50pm

solistalia here, saying hi.

what a time to be alive

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 9:59pm

What Is Hidden quest

Had someone who also had the quest party with me, so I got credit for the kills. I wish devs would fix this bug. I can't hit the boss for the quest Preventive Strike either.

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 8:49pm

What Is Hidden quest

I can't complete this quest. Due to a very old bug, that I have reported to my.com multiple times, many imperial faction mobs are friendlies for me. I have no way to kill the Saboteurs in this quest because to my character, they are allies. Not sure how to get past this.

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 4:28am

A Guide to Stat Values

No screenshot, but I can confirm Determination has little to no diminishing returns - at ~450 it's roughly 70% dmg increase with full det bar. At nearly 900, its about 140%.

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 7:17pm

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

Actually it only mentions p2p not getting specks, tomes, tablecloth, and "color scheme lightning", implies we get everything else @achilles

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:48pm

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

Will there be a full description of what the collector's edition gives for P2P characters?

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 5:19am

Garter-Belts of Elves gone?

Quoted from "Tirraqoax" Well, idk how far back you're looking. But the undergarments for kanians looks the same now as it did before the patch for Astral 2 came. i think he means like WAAY back around lv40-42 time, maybe even early early beta