You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 3:45am

Author: Castagere

PVP question

Quoted from "user_1129018" There's no open pvp zones in this game anymore. For some carebears this is indeed "an improvement". I guess that's me. Sorry if you don't like it. I just wish pvp was optional. Let all players have the choice of how they want to play. I have nothing against pvp. I just love it in shooter games not mmo's.

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 12:00am

PVP question

Will i guess that's an improvement.

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 8:26pm

PVP question

Last time i played this game was 3 or 4 years ago. So have they made any changes to how PVP works or is it still carry war banner and kill anybody you want to at anytime?

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 9:10pm

Global cooldown ?

I hope i have the right title for my question but here goes. Is the global cooldown the time it takes for an attack/ability to happen after using it? If so why does it feel like combat is slow? The game does not have auto attack so why a slow feel for combat with some of the classes? I'm just asking and not being negative about the game. I know in FF14 That game also has a long cooldown but i'm told its there because of combat abilities in higher levels balance it out.

Monday, May 1st 2017, 4:05am

Questing zones ?

So as a Priden i picked the League as my faction and i'm lvl 26. What area should i be questing in now? I've been teleporting to other areas but they all seem low lvl. I don't want to go to pvp areas yet either.

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 2:50pm

[Pridens zone]Allods travel

Thanks for the reply. I figured it out when i got the quest.

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 4:27am

[Pridens zone]Allods travel

How does travel to other zones work? I have a Priden and want to go outside my home zone.