You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, December 17th 2018, 12:13am

Author: glyph26

Smugglers Paradise population

To add on to this post; is it fun as a new player, or is everyone a high level? I ran into a ghost town last time I played about 3 years ago just to test it out again. I'm always checking back because I loved this game. I'de like to return but i'm looking for others to talk to or level with.

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 11:36pm

About PvP, Gear, skill and Runes

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" tl,dr if you gear up fully runes wont make a big difference What? So if everyone is on an even playing field, in regards to gear, lets say everyone is 90k gearscore. No more. No less. You're saying that if one has level 13 runes and the other has level 7 runes, the level 7 rune person has a chance? o.o I've been trying REALLY hard to leave you alone because I have been a little over the top sometimes towards you but...dudeeeeee stopppp s...

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 5:55am

A call to all old players.

Hey there, I'm interested! Last time I seriously played was back in 2010, but i just recently hopped back into F2P only to find out _ALOT_ has changed lol. But anyways, let me know when you guys would like to start i'de be happy to join you!

Monday, July 6th 2015, 11:41am

About PvP, Gear, skill and Runes

I just got my account recovered with my old psi! so, now im level 39.5! anyways, dang that's a bummer. I really hoped that wasn't the case....