You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Saturday, January 12th 2019, 1:28pm

Author: raga76

support pvp build

Any good support pvp build for warden ???

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 3:07am

can a game master help me pls ? i made a big mistake...

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, You'll have to directly submit a ticket to the customer support here: https://support.my.com/games/kbPage/3/ As described here, the Core Morpher is meant to be sent to the P2P server https://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/new-…-added-13122018 i can't send screenshots in "ticket" it says its too big and also how do i find day and time of purchase?

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 9:14am

can a game master help me pls ? i made a big mistake...

pls help me GMs i made a big mistake i purchase a collector editor thinking i would get cc and core morpher while everything that i wanted is on p2p server...MY main is on F2p !!!

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 3:46am

reset my aoidoi

it is at max level and i have already cleared storage and bag ...

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 2:31pm

reset my aoidoi

please help me reset my aoidoi it says that race is unavailable but i then below it says ability available and that i have item spark (1 pcs)

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 1:57pm

aoidos

why even if i use core morpher on a reinc to make it aoidos i didn;t recieve an aoidos spark...?

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 9:06am

Aoidos reincarnation reset

Quoted from "vampyrvenom" When you hit level 75 with your Aiodos you unequip every item that is from main character and then you go back to main, now you can reset your Aiodos into another class, just don't reset it into another race or you will lose the Aoidos Reincarnation. Is there a way to get the aoidos Reincarnation back? o.O

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 6:37am

Aoidos reincarnation reset

Don't try to reset it into another race cuz u will lose the spark i tried it and now i have no spark and i am wandering how to get a new one feeling realy confuse Quoted from "Z_for_Zachariah" Hello! When 8.0 has been release I have created Aoidos reincarnation without thinking much about it, just to see new content. Now, I have ended up with a scout, which I HATE, and I CANNOT reset that reincarnation. Help?