You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 12:33am

Author: trevornon

Sarnaut Sightseeing Contest - Entry Thread

Name: LordRegent Server name: New Frontier Screenshot: #mce_temp_url# "They say he walks in the thicket....." The Dead-thicket holds a special place in my heart as it was where i accepted my first guild invite in 2013 when i was just a lonely player, still wet behind the ears. All the "xD" and "lols" we members used to share, all because i was at the right place....spooky but the right place at the right time.

Wednesday, October 19th 2016, 9:06pm

Allods Online 7.0.2 locked in 18% and shuts in 23%

Well maintenance is tomorrow or probably starts tonight, either way i hope it fixes our issue this time.

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 11:59pm

Know what you aren't alone, friend. Other players including myself share your pain and annoyance.

Monday, October 17th 2016, 6:35pm

according to WinRaR both CAB files are corrupted

Monday, October 17th 2016, 4:50pm

Oooo i think i'm gonna try that. I managed to log in last night on my reincarnation, got my gear-score all the way to 120k but now as i type this i'm trying to log in now but it just wont do it. I did a bunch of stuff before i managed to log in last night including playing on windowed mode with all of the settings on default so ill try that again then use the method you suggested. Thank you and everyone else for all the help because this is discouraging me from playing the game

Monday, October 17th 2016, 5:46am

Can't get onto the game after patch

Oh trust me man you are not alone in this.

Monday, October 17th 2016, 5:34am

Ok scratch everything i said, well kinda, because i'm now back to square one . i was just logged in on my warden then i wanted to switch to my reincarnation then the same problem happens again, and now i cant get back in. it behaved the same way last night but i was too tired to give a damn lol

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 12:50pm

Nethon you are a fraking genius mate, it worked perfectly as you described. You have my utmost appreciation as well as to all of you who gave me and the other struggling players a lot of the suggestions, thank you all. Now we can spread the word to those who have also struggled with this annoying thing.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 12:15pm

[October 16th - 4AM] Connection Broken?

still facing the same issue on my end

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 8:19am

Quoted from "Nethon" Anyone else getting a connection broken error message when trying to login to a character? Like I can get to the character select screen fine, but can't get loaded into any zone. This is what i and many other players have been going through since patch day exactly as how it is described in this quote. The only difference now is that everyone else is experiencing it as a server wide issue which means some actual support can finally solve this dilemma. But that does not mean ...

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 7:20am

i have been experiencing something very similar, if not, the exact same thing since the day the patch went live. its annoying as all hell and up to this point, no possible solution works

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 10:27pm

no luck, the client still does the same thing. But one question though, in the main game files where you have "Personal" and "data'' and the Allods icons, is the "Patch" folder suppose to have anything in it? Because mine is empty at the moment.

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 10:16pm

Ok ill try and do that and the only antivirus i do have is advanced system care program which i made sure that its not interfering at all

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 5:45pm

Quoted from "Dala" Try putting the game in the background (alt+tab or open task manager with ctrl+alt+del) then switch back to it. It used to help with all the loading screen stops in the past. It didn't work the application went to being unresponsive the moment i tabbed out....funny thing is i went back to being responsive with the same "connection broken: the connection was closed" message as i would have gotten if i didn't tab out in the first place. It always freezes at 18% of trying to loa...

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 5:31pm

I'll try what you suggest Dala, thank you. And of course ill post a solution here if it works for me but none yet so far

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 5:27pm

As you can see i can log into the game perfectly fine, character screen and all, but when i try to log in with a character the game starts at 18% and stays there about a minute as if the screen is frozen then it jumps to 23% for a about 10 seconds then i'm back to the initial login screen here it says "connection broken: the connection was closed". I've sent about 3-4 tickets already with them saying they are sending my ticket to the appropriate departments. in the second screenshot, pay close a...

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 5:16pm

i have tried just about everything suggested to me, game has finished downloading, i have those options ticked and unticked as depicted in your screenshot, i honestly don't know what else to do. I have an SSD kind of laptop so i can reset it to "factory" settings as many times as i want to without deleting anything important and have done so 3 time already. I've reinstalled the games 9 times with my firewall lowered to allow the game to download without fail. Does this mean my Allods online days...

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 1:52pm

Hopefully. I want them daily login rewards lol

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 12:12am

Can't get onto the game after patch

Same with me and a few others man, you are not alone in this but I have no clue how to fix it