You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 5:03am

Author: u_16260944

EULA agreement problems, I need help!

Also, I thank you for the quick response. The game's failure to function was already stressing me out because what it does need more? do it need my sub? or do I need even more better laptop? But with ur response, it solved on itself so I should thank you for that.

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 4:59am

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" someone had the same problem and wrote it helped when he connected a cable mouse to his laptop So.... this game requires mouse? Okay, thanks now I need to wait for three weeks until I get my mouse back ;/

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 1:33am

I can't click on the button, "I agree" when I opened the window. I tried to scroll down but it won't let me do that either. With these buttons not working, I tried to click on cancel AND x, nope still not working. However I saw the server status, it says "Shard1" is offline. Is that only one and under the maintenance? And I did everything I need to do, run as administrator, allow the launcher through the firewall, and use the launcher from bin folder. It seems still not workin and this is my new...