You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 4:08pm

Author: svennd

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

Wel I decided to leave the game. I have an old char, i spend money last few months on items new players get free now. I don't have epic conclave, i did not have the gold or the luck when opening boxes. I spend money on runes, and now people just get them for free. Sure for new players who never played allods this is nice, but old players are def. in the loss. Old players who returned like myself are most fucked. I know nobody cares, but the only way to show this is bad management is to leave the...

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 1:42pm

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

yes and very nice we got 200 premium crystals for down time ... but they never gave them ... #oops.

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 8:25am

Date for the 9.0 «The Awakening» update has been set!

what about the 200 crystals we where promised, are those cancelled ?

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 9:11am

What about boosters in 3v3 / 6v6 ?

I am really bad at PVP, but some people asked me to join a 3x3 they told me to lose once win once for the daily reward or something. Is that illegal ? Cause to me it just seems to be using the system, just like you could force a bg if you have 24 players willing to cooperate ... For sure its not fair against people who randomly go in 3x3, but to me it seems nobody is doing that to begin with. Its a dead feature... As I currently look as a mage in new frontier, i'm top-30 with exactly 2 games pla...

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 3:39pm

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value

wonder if its still the case would be a great find !

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 2:40pm

Maintenance Is Over!

I really should have leveld my char to 20 Thx for the update ! kind regards, Fuyu'); Drop table users;--

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 11:27am

Crabs

I only have a problem that crabs are so expensive, 150 euro a month, yeee. Its pretty fun to do once in a while Its also the only way we can access S3 for nübs like me

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 11:22am

Maintenance: 31/01/18 update

Sorry guys, I named my new character Fuyu'); drop table users;-- did not see any harm in it... on the bright side: free crystals for everyone ! yeeeey

Monday, January 29th 2018, 7:31pm

Compensation For Blocked Accounts

Can i still qualify for the ban premium crystals ?

Monday, January 29th 2018, 7:04pm

Compensation For Blocked Accounts

3000 crystals equals about 10M gold... I understand that you fucked up, but could you make it more unfair ? Why not just give these people rune 13 for there missed game time ?

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 10:42am

Old player coming back to give it a shot

The game classes are unbalanced, and on top of that leveling is so fast cause then players spend more time in pvp which is a reall push to buy stuff from cs. There are two kind of players, players who agree that there are cs players and players who lie On the other hand there is a ton of free pvE content, with limited money spend you can enjoy every aspect of the game, but dont be suprised that pvp is 1 hit kill 90% of the time. Unless you have a OP class. And dont be suprised by these people sa...