You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Monday, August 21st 2017, 9:51pm

Author: Everton Antunes

Problem with cash Crystals

Hello everyone I have a problem with the cash currency. I've been playing for a month now and I thought well let's give it a shot. I bought 3.500 crystals with the intention of getting the pack of rarities for 1.000 and the beginners backpack for 1.200. What happened was that when I tried to buy the pack of rarities the shop said I needed to exchange the type of crystals I had. Me without knowing what the hell I was doing because the game explains jack about anything, exchanged all my 3.500 prem...

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 10:20pm

Need a PvE Tank build please

Quoted from "user_1129018" Ofc I have an alternative to suggest: https://alloder.pro/calc-en#t$bge26f0f00…3gv1u1o::13ydj3 But it's kinda obvious, so you could do it yourself. Great help, congratulations

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 6:56am

Quoted from "user_1129018" Quoted from "Everton Antunes" What do you guys think? Never played pali tank to comment on most of the rubies, but paladin who's taking "Battle Cry" rubies has to be crucified. No Battle Cry and Unbreakable shield then? If you have no alternatives then just don't reply

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 2:32am

My Tank build for 8.1 https://alloder.pro/calc-en#t$bge26f0f00…3gv1u1o::13ydj3 What do you guys think?

Friday, August 18th 2017, 11:31pm

Gear, raids and mercs: some ideas

I really think mercs are a bad ideia. Why would people look for a group if they can do everything alone? If I want to play a single player game I'll open skyrin and have a grand time. The whole point of an mmo is to play with PEOPLE, not npcs ffs

Friday, August 18th 2017, 11:09pm

people still play?

The last thing this game needs is someone scaring people away. The biggest problem for me is the lack of players, I've been on queue for June Catacombs wich is a competitive match of 12 players from both factions FOR 2 HOURS. Still waiting but nobody to play with and that's a shame, because an mmo is about playing with people, but if there's no people...

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:58pm

NEED Paladin PVP DPS

I also need a good one, I don't know where to start. So far I only focused on the pve build. I need talents, rubys and stats. Veterans help us out

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:56pm

Help a man out will you?

This is mine https://alloder.pro/calc-en#t$vgoc1gpj00…0000000::13ydj3

Friday, August 11th 2017, 4:08pm

They deleted my post so I'm going to create again

I had a very useful post about the quest Path of the Hero wich gives a ruby but they deleted it. So here it goes Addon for the quest: https://alloder.pro/files/file/188-cartographer/ The drop rate is REALLY low, like 5%. It took me 2 hours to get 5/240 There's a box in the ingame store wich contains 5 crystals. How to do it: spend a lot of money OR it'll take some time to finish, get 1 or 2 crystals per day and you'll get this done, eventualy.

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 1:07pm

Quest: Path of the Hero 8.1

It works! Thank you very much sir Edit: Jesus Christ what's the drop rate? 5%-10%? I've got 5 from 50 nodes, guess I'm really not doing this quest then. Edit 2: oooohhhh I get it there's another stupid F*** box in the cash shop.

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 6:47am

Quest: Path of the Hero 8.1

Is there a way to do this quest? Like addons for this version of the game, I just cant find the crystals. Any help is appreciated

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 8:58pm

Second professions suggestions

Other games are no different, only alchemy is worth something and then EVERYBODY is an alchemyst, wich sucks... btw wich profession crafted tools before?

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 5:15am

Second professions suggestions

Hi Got my alchemy to 75 and unlocked the second profession. What should I get? Are there any other professions that are useful late game?

Friday, August 4th 2017, 11:56am

Paladin States

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Everton Antunes" Can you please tell me how to get this 30 days insignia? Wich quest is that? there are 2 rad raidquests 1 in ammer,polis at the end of the questchain 1 after finishing the quests on dionic archipel when you kill the raidboss you get 30 day insignia (sign for raid in CTRL M menu!) or you just get from itemshop Thank you sir that's very useful, the information and the item. I have those quests and will give it a try today

Friday, August 4th 2017, 10:50am

Paladin States

Can you please tell me how to get this 30 days insignia? Wich quest is that?

Friday, August 4th 2017, 4:58am

It's seems this game is more expensive than WOW (sub)

I have been playing the "Free" version and I got to say, it's a lot of fun. Made some friends in the game and we always play together. But I know the fun will last until the 30 days runes, rubis, ear slot, talents wears off. One of the dudes who is playing with me lost these things and man was he frustrated. Still, it is a good game but core things like world chat, resets, this runes and aditional rubis/talents are only cash shop and that breaks the game, sadly... Btw I know you can get runes in...

Friday, July 21st 2017, 1:52pm

Maintenance: 21/07/2017

Was that there before? AM I GOING BLIND????

Friday, July 21st 2017, 1:18pm

I freaked out for a moment and started to look for a fix for the crashes. A message would be nice, or a webpage with the servers status. Maintenance should be over, the game is crashing and I'm like "F*** YOU WINDOWS 10 Y U DO DIS?" Edit: by message I mean like a pop up "Disconected from server"

Friday, July 21st 2017, 1:13pm

Yeah game keeps crashing on start up, no nothing, just crashes... I guess that means offline server??

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 8:16pm

It's seems this game is more expensive than WOW (sub)

First of all thank you all for the replies Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" this game is free (free to play) subscription for money is only an OPTION the game has Second there's no such thing as Free game. Allods is "Free" with nothing free about it, all you get is a trial version of the game. Name one player that never spent any money in the game who can stand with the others in pvp or pve. It's pay to play in both modes, you can play free but you won't get far (trial), buy items from the sto...