Search results 1-12 of 12.

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 1:32pm

Author: xanax

Dutch (Nederlands)

Kankergeil

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 5:17pm

account being banned

Also omegalul banning the last 20 people still playing this ded game.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 5:16pm

account being banned

Quoted from "VashBOG™" Same thing happened to me until I provided them with all my transactions, then I got unbanned and got all my stuff back, if people move large quantity of BC, and purchase items from people who obtained them illegally, that will still come back to your character as well. So suspicion there is that your account has had something to do with illegal activity. Once it is cleared, your account will be either set free, or item that has been obtained illegally will be removed and...

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 12:11am

Skirmishes on subscription server

That moment when the server is so dead that people have to celebrate on the forums that a god damn battleground popped.

Friday, May 12th 2017, 5:52pm

Contest: Name the Server!

Lol, can't even populate one server let alone two.

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 6:19am

Swimsuit Contest: 2015

Quoted from "Selenagaia" Hi I'm Selenagaia from New Frontier (League side) and this is my Swimsuit Design for the summer of 2015 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=717 I hope this one wins, I really want this costume

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 6:10am

[PMB] Summoner Guide (by: Laurissa)

It's very helpful if you have time to read it, especially being a new summy. Good job!

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 4:09pm

St Patrick's Day

Is there not gonna be a pretty costume sale this year for St Patrick's Day?

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 3:47pm

Yeah yeah yeah sharing builds sucks...

This is the one i have been using and it seems to work pretty well. The skills are pretty easy to figure out so i am sure you will get the right ones! http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!3!111...…uw/CAD!apcicc/O Good luck