You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 8:26pm

Author: Akio

Kick from battleground

I'm rolling this back to the original topic really quickly. This happened to me, I think last Friday. It wasn't just me either, a bunch of people were kicked out similar to my rune/gs (6:5/60k). Which I always thought was average for someone who's only played for 2 months and hasn't dropped any irl money into it. Then suddenly a group of players all of whom belonged to the same guild and had similar names started kicking players from the team and then me. While I can understand WHY they did it, ...

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 7:13am

Psionicist in 7.0

WOW! Thank you so much for translating! This really helps curb a lot of curiosity, especially my own. Thanks again!

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 5:19pm

Will 'Insight' be fixed?

Quoted from "Dala" Okay, here's the answer: It will not be fixed ever. In 7.0 all classes are reworked and Insight together with Pyro will be entirely gone. Thanks for the info! A bit odd that the ruby even existed in the first place, imo. The description stated it reducing astral venom's cooldown by 5sec while the skill's cd is 2.5sec. Wouldn't that make the cd -2.5sec? What would it do? Constantly cast by itself? XD

Tuesday, December 29th 2015, 10:07am

Will 'Insight' be fixed?

Would love to know the answer to this also.

Monday, December 7th 2015, 2:32am

Alchemy/Herbalism question

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "reeah19" the red flowers(don't remember name) from last bosses in astral have those Yes, this is the correct information. I apologize, was thinking of blindness, not ether... Thanks for helping though :]

Thursday, December 3rd 2015, 2:11am

Whats the class to be in 7.0?

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "Bluescarlet" why psi should be weak? O.o one of the best pve dps classes and super mega tanky in pvp O.o In 6.0 it isn't, but 7.0 it sure is. Well PvE is fine if you don't mind having 6 buttons in single target rotation and 4 in AoE, but PvP it's paper. Something like mage on p2p right now. I've only ever used a psi when I used to play a few years ago on the Euro servers and even now that I restarted (some 4 or so years later), it doesn't feel too different. Are ...

Thursday, December 3rd 2015, 12:40am

Quoted from "reeah19" the red flowers(don't remember name) from last bosses in astral have those Thanks! That explains a lot seeing as I haven't done any astrals yet.

Thursday, December 3rd 2015, 12:38am

Quoted from "IAmGroot" If I'm not mistaken, you can find these at the alchemy trainer inside your faction's main city (Novograd/Nezebgrad). They aren't, unfortunately.

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 8:49pm

Having reached alchemy 65 (through saving the items given to you that allows you to instantly lvl up when you first start the profession) there are 2 properties that I can't find in any ingredients I've come across; Ether which looks like a cloud and Distortion which looks like a tornado (sample link below) http://s21.postimg.org/nwfqx0qs7/alchemy_ether.png My question is: Where can I find ingredients that have these properties?