You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 9:26pm

Author: Midnighttree

Zayan's Gallery: entries submission

Literally had no time to paint over the past couple of weeks but I've managed to get something done anyway. Only in greyscale because I just didn't have enough time for a full polished image. for anyone wondering what's happening they're cheating on a sled race. link in case the picture isn't showing up: https://imgur.com/a/Vcu6Noz Character: Paradisos Server: Evolution

Wednesday, September 19th 2018, 11:55am

Costume chests

You may have used premiums [purple] crystals for purchase by accident or without realizing that anything you do buy with premiums is bound. If it's any consolation you may be able to use them for the costume quest. It can take a while but it means they won't go to waste. You want to make sure that you buy stuff using the blue crystals to ensure they aren't bound.

Friday, May 12th 2017, 10:10pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Characer Name: Atria Server: New Frontier Disclaimer: According to the rules and regulations there can be multiple entries per person, so I've compiled ideas into one post. Transcendence Equilibrium Divinity's Oath Conqueror's Truth // Conquerors Of truth Wings of Creation Battle of the Gods Gods of Desolation Harbringer/s of Balance Doomsayer's Vengeance Mortal Divide Destiny of the Eternal Eternal War Atonement Atiquah [just For FUN]: Jerboa nest

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 2:54pm

Hallowscream contest: Put a spell on you

Hope everyone had an awesome holiday! IGN: Paradisos Server: New Frontier Fac: Empire

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 4:07pm

Gwiniel's extra swimwear design

I am so late to all these threads... I need to check the forums much more often I absoutely love the red/black swimwear... I see a flamenco influence in the female design. Also, the gown is beautiful. Simple, traditional but chic. I wish that was the actual Allods wedding gown design. Bravo!!! Bellissima!!! you are a high end fashion designer in the making, my dear! I'd love to see more !! [p.s. I am one of the biggest vanity maniacs in the game so expect more OTT comments like this ]

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 6:48am

Acid summy

Quoted from "reeah19" http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/!133...3.1.…I!avbhvt/OBUHLU most damaging summoner build, i dont suggest using it in pvp because ull die in a blink of an eye, maybe if u aoe,send pet and u just run.... I have never seen anything like this in my life

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 4:57pm

Classic VAMP build (need some help)

Quoted from "Autopsyst" mages will 2-shot any summoner, regardless his skill. thats a fact. that... isn't always true

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:34pm

Runic Curse, this (un)known enemy

Quoted from "Poppet" It's weird because, on P2P server this runic curse does not exist. Keep me posted on what happen's next week on, "As the curse turn's." But it wouldn't make sense if runic curse existed in P2P.. I mean, as far as I know there are no runes there. Unless you were just trying to be funny

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:32pm

Quoted from "ValekLost" Barut's text could be very useful but Google translator mess the translation from Russian up and I surely I won't to ask Barut to translate it. hahaha indeed

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:17pm

I've been trying to understand what exactly this is for ages.. so many different replies ... bah... my head is in a bit of a muddle.

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:44am

"Art" stuff by Zerag

This is disturbing yet intriguing at the same time what kind of art are you normally into/what do you do?

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 1:48am

hello fellow summies!

Hi all! nice to meet you, hope to see u all around from time to time.