You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 103.

Yesterday, 3:31pm

Author: Dragagon

Game way off track after 75 for this new player

Looks to me someone sabotaged the code at HQ and made max level to 85 without anyone else knowing about it, since nothing else was prepared for it XD

Yesterday, 12:45pm

Quest: Shattered Mosaic Map

Wew that looked pretty special! Thanks for that

Yesterday, 9:27am

Upgrading 85

Atleast this patch brings players easier together to help eachother out, just too bad the lack of content and story. I don't know a single mmo that does this to their players tho.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 4:06am

Seems bugged I got there, no quests nowhere. Find quest shows me still the astral map, level 1 quest, nowhere to take the Q from.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 3:59am

Is it Allods 10.0 already?

Quoted from "user_3012328" Im planning to play the game again but not on the F2P server. No way I can catch up with those guys p2p server

Monday, March 25th 2019, 3:55am

Group search: Raids

Quoted from "ertil" Third - Observatory is usually locked for some time after big patches until certain server gearing progress.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 3:52am

Chance for the Newbie players

Trying out and exploring is part of the game Would be half as fun if everything was giving out from the beginning.

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 4:06am

[BUG] Ships flying in astral

Bug video I am not sure what triggers this or what I can do recreate, but this is the 3rd I've seen it on super random moments now.

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 2:32am

Not a Day Without a Gift - One Quest Completed in Time Void

Quoted from "menzanima" or in an distoration, Not sure if this works for your daily reward thingy but the distortions are the endgame solo astral content instead of Time Voids (solo levelling astral content).

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 12:50am

While we're at this, I have done everything in the whole game. I only have this left. I noticed that more people of my level (85, done everything ingame) also have this pop up. It leads to nowhere (astral map) and so I wonder what this quest requires of me? No idea where the "Crystal Crypt" is. I thought BOG but since I've already done that, I'm out of options.

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 12:42am

Hotkeys & ships

Add different hotkey section for each ship device. It's annoying having to change my hotkeys for ship stuff and then back for non ship stuff :/ Or allow us to save hotkeys and change hotkeys like StatManager addon does. Things like that really show that it's being tested and that the devs love their players, wanting to give ultimate comfortability.

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 1:15am

Chance for the Newbie players

Quoted from "Zornar" I have been having fun doing the Mysterious Lands solo with 3 mercenaries. I went from about 50 to 70 that way during the double experience weekend. Taking 1 merc or 5 mercs wont affect your exp gained. No mercs = 100% exp, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 mercs = 50% exp reduced. Either go with full or no mercs at all

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 1:10am

leveling problem

Quoted from "Arushieru" which I think no one will take me cause my low runes https://allods.my.com/en/subscription

Monday, March 18th 2019, 1:04am

Where is the graphic improvement in patch 10

Either I'm on perma drugs, or the game does look better to do me I know a lot turned off shadows but I really like them :o

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 7:32am

Pre-patch Maintenance: 13/03/19

Quoted from "Arushieru" Niiiice I only needed 10 min to download 2.0GB my internet speed is 12MB Excuse me but you forgot to mention us your age, color, favourite food, email adress, last school you went to, who you're married to, how much you earn, what house you live in andddd why any of all that is relevant.

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:46am

Crystal Chips Sale! - 21/02/2019

Quoted from "vingador777" please bring the sale with 75% discount!! Why not ask it to be for free? Give them a hand and they'll grab your arm.

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:43am

Ghostly Training Camp

It is about warp.

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 11:42am

Pre-patch Maintenance: 13/03/19

Quoted from "Darkagito1" other questin stuff too There will be no quests ;D

Saturday, March 2nd 2019, 3:18am

Yeni Oyuncu

I would recommend Smuggler's Paradise.Evolution server, but enough to manage.Faction to join is completely up to you but here is it Discord server we use to talk to all players that play on Smuggler's Paradise.Welcome to Allods Online