You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Saturday, October 21st 2017, 11:42pm

Author: WowIsBetter

action bar numbers gone

Quoted from "u_17802530" i know but i won't say that's not my bussiness. MODs should work on that have fun srly dude? mods are mods not devs they prolly have no idea wtf is happening in game code

Friday, May 6th 2016, 7:55pm

PVE Melee DPS Paladin build!

Any critism about this one http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!7!133..32…xd/CQLAFWKR!a/B ? I rly like how i get 3 stacks of FS each hallmark and seal i get 10 stacks rly quick and when i get into burst rotation i always has it up to get rollng with incer

Thursday, April 28th 2016, 6:12pm

New expansion too easy?

With full 13 party its rly hard to domi eh?

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 5:18pm

Problem of transfer

Same here still waiting

Friday, September 4th 2015, 2:57pm

Hi all new/old player

Yes i am 100% sure i am using the same account that i have been told to use.This one.

Friday, September 4th 2015, 2:03pm

Hi all new/old player

Well ive been told my account is moved but the new account i am using is empty atm no hero or nothing did i do something wrong? :?

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 7:42pm

Hi all new/old player

Thing is i had like 8,9 runes there also i dont feel like playing on p2p server since population there is probably below 200.I guess ill submit a ticket and try my luck for a few days.

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 7:00pm

Hi all new/old player

Hi friends i was thinking about coming back to allods but a friend of mine told me i need to wait probably months till i get my old toon back,and i dont rly want to start from scrach since i had like good runes( i grind alot).So my friend told me he waited like 1 week for an answer and he still doesnt have his toon?So should i come back or no?Do i rly need to wait like milions of days for my toon or thats just his cause like that?