on the Ground when u pick up quest lel

Wednesday, August 14th 2019, 9:58pm

Author: Rayofsshadow

Tka-Riks Spark quests

ah yeah my bad, forgot u just feed the dog,

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 2:23pm

Tka-Riks Spark quests

only 3 Notes were party required lol Runes one, and taking Backpack is one, and feeding dog one i think

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 11:43pm

Tka-Riks Spark quests

join Ascendancy , we have videos of all 3 quest lines, and yes few quests are required 2 ppl

Saturday, August 10th 2019, 3:22pm

World Bosses for Dummies

**Updated**

Friday, August 9th 2019, 10:02am

What costume comes in the "Set of Experimental Workwear" box?

There are 2 Boxes from Locus, One is Architect Costume and other is Modificant Costume, I cant remember names of the boxes but surely someone might remember name, I´l ask In game. it also gives rubie and lightningbolt skin and wraith skin.

Friday, August 2nd 2019, 1:19am

Private Allod

there is a Trap u buy with 500 embrium, then u have to buy "Ammo" to use it (rare, epic, legendary) depending on which mob ur gona capture. Everything is in the Private allod shop inside ur room

Thursday, July 25th 2019, 4:42am

Shell

ah yeah forgot about the free one, but remember he has to have one before he can use the adaptive. I recommended exarkh cuz the def passive is the best imho ;P

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 10:05pm

Shell

the more shells u "destroy" for the adaptive the more u rank up offensive skills in it + there is some upgrades to it too, so if ur not rdy to spend alot of Money get "Exarkh" shell

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 9:07pm

World Bosses for Dummies

Isle of Revelation Boss : If you are Melee, Stand at Max range, If you are Ranged just be Ranged. The Boss will Only spawn those Purple Circles if a Player is Close to the Boss. Umoir Boss : The Player Furthest away from Boss will have the Tentacles spawning on them. So if by any chance you feel like you can Bloodlust yourself up while Tanking them, stay Furthest away. If you are not tanking Tentacles stay as close to the boss you can, and IF the Player tanking Tentacles is an Ally, aid him with...

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 6:36pm

Shell

If you are just buying ONE "Exarkh" id say, but if ur only wanting one of the ones in Pic id say Rakshas for dps, the adaptive ones are better if u get more than ONE shell ;P

Monday, July 15th 2019, 3:20pm

ToB Rewards

Just Asking for all of us I guess. When Is it Planned for Rewards from Tournament of Blood to Arrive?

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 10:09pm

Fate Elixers And Artifacts Lvl 10

lol making artifact from r5-10 increases dmg by 10% stop crying rly, its same upgrade if u went from 6´s to 7´s in offensive runes, same with other artifacts, its low % on those too , we need something since we have the artifacts we want r5 already, dont just think cuz u are casual player that the rest who plays hyper competetive who has nothing to do, doesnt want something new.

Tuesday, June 25th 2019, 6:07pm

Warrior DMG f2p

well at low lvl everything is low especially dots, later on when u can put rubies out and make a proper build it will do tons of dmg

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 9:09pm

Question about the Web Shop items

I got my inferno and wings after 5min

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 9:36pm

New Trial of Blood (increase spark xp gain)

It doesnt matter if they melee, they competing against other warriors... You cant look at scores from other classes who are ranged and think u should beat that :/. If you play on f2p u have alot of cs players to compete with, yes its unfair but some has played for 7 years and in that time its easy to be somewhat HIGH cs´d, if u play in p2p u have no excuse when other (of the same class) clears it when u are all Equal, except gear but thats on YOU. Exp for Trial shouldnt get raised, Trial is stil...

Sunday, June 9th 2019, 4:12pm

Asking for build on Engineer DPS PVE

Can use this as Base https://alloder.pro/calc#e$ejpgq00c7goco…fjnq8gj::13ydj3 250 Double Attack 250-400 Swiftness 200/250 Concentration The rest of Defensive stats in Vitaility Proficiency - like 250 Determination - all stats remaining Brutality - Base Brutality