You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 3:11pm

Author: iggulden

The End

=============================================================================================== hurray! gyaaahahaahohohohohehheheee

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 2:19pm

.Reincarnation Skills

Recommended Reincarnations for their skills: Healer for their [holy shield] (5min cooldown) which is like a more powerful ecto which removes most debuffs. Useful for PVP. Or [divine foresight] (3min cooldown) which heals you when you are below 35% health. Useful for PVE. Mages for their [flash] (40s cooldown) which teleports. Useful for PVP. Or [barrier] (45s cooldown) which allows you to absorb physical or magical damage. Useful for PVE.

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 2:17pm

.Racial & World Mystery Skills

Race specific skills: Xadaganians = Sonic Wave - stuns targets in a cone shape for 4 secs. 2min cooldown Gibberlings = Elevated Insight - immune to physical for 5 secs. 2min cooldown Arisen = Magic Armor -immune to magic for 5 secs. 2min cooldown Elves = Concentration Anticipation - Grants 3 stacks of concentration. 3min cooldown All these skills can be made available by getting 'Page from the Book of Secrets' from the item shop. Note that they share cooldowns. I only use Elevated Insight or Mag...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 2:16pm

.mass Pvp Build

Talents & Rubies 70 Talents 63 Rubies [TALENTS] [Psychic Shock] r3. Instant cast basic attack is good as you will be moving alot in pvp [Mental Link] r2. Increase damage to target by 20%. Used to combo with [Twin] or [Erase Memory]. Grants combo [Erase Memory] skill, a strong instant cast if the enemy hitpoint is less than 30% [Pain Transfer] r3. High damage fast cast skill [Concentration] r2. Gives charges to cast [Pain Transfer/Destabilization]. Use it whenever you can. [Ectoplamatic Body] r3....

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 1:54pm

.Single Target Pvp Build

SINGLE TARGET PVP BUILD Talents & Rubies 70 talent points 63 rubies [TALENTS] [Psychic Shock] r3. Instant cast basic attack is good as you will be moving alot in pvp [Mental Link] r2. Increase damage to target by 20%. Used to combo with [Twin] or [Erase Memory]. Allows the use of [Erase Memory] , a strong instant cast if the enemy hitpoint is less than 30% [Pain Transfer] r3. High damage fast cast skill [Twin] r1. Makes a weak copy of you and teleports you in a random direction. Use it to create...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 1:52pm

.PVP Stats

PVP Stats Useful stats: "Proficiency" increases damage% "Brutality" increases damage% as the targets health goes down. "Vitality" increases hit points% "Bloodlust" heals you when you deal damage “Determination” increases damage% based on damage taken Stats to focus on would be vitality, and a balance of determination, proficiency & determination. In PVP you will get hit a lot and players might heal themselves, so proficiency and determination will have higher priority than brutality. I would hav...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 1:43pm

.pve Endgame Build

Talents & Rubies 68 talent points 63 rubies PVE EndGame [TALENTS] [Mental link] rank 1. Increases your damage to the target by 20%. Used mainly on bosses before a fight so you can [Twin] them. For other enemies I use [Will Supression] [Pain Transfer] r3. Your highest damage skill, use it whenever you can. Needs 1 concentration buff to cast [Pyrokinesis] r3. r3 as this is used for normal attacks and burst damage [Twin] r1. Makes a twin of you which your enemy will attack and teleport you away in ...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 1:31pm

.PVE Leveling Build

PVE Leveling Build Talents & Rubies 69 talent points 53 rubies (here I am just listing the priority rubies) PVE Leveling [TALENTS] [Psychic Shock] r3. An instant cast damage skill. Gives you a chance to get a concentration buff which is used to cast your highest damage skill[Pain Transfer]. While leveling, you can only take on 1 enemy at a time and you will want to be able to move to stay out the way of other enemies. After you agro an enemy you can keep using it while running to a safe place to...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 1:30pm

.PVE Stats

PVE Stats Useful stats: "Proficiency" increases damage% "Brutality" increases damage% as the targets health goes down. "Vitality" increases hit points% "Bloodlust" heals you when you deal damage. Stats to focus on would be vitality, and a balance of brutality and proficiency. You want to get enemy hitpoints down with proficiency so you can do extra damage with your brutality.

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 1:27pm

[PMB] Xappy's Broken Chains 6.0 Psionicist

.INTRODUCTION I AM XAPPY! (|:3, of Warsong! gyaaaaahahahahohohohehehehe! Main role: Single target & area of effect support. Secondary roles: crowd control, buffs, escape & give mana. Gibberling Psi trio with power balls. I like this because I can do good burst damage and also support like give mana, poof everyone to safety, pull things into a bunch & throw them && I can go back in time! & I can talk to other psis! (although I never know how many psis I am talking to ) The 6.0 Broken Chains patc...

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 12:22pm

Level 63 quest CRAFTING EQUIPMENT

quest for me is bugged? cannot complete thrid requirement of obtaining helmet upgrader of level 65. got a helmet upgrader design from astral no work, bought it from npc no work. is this bug?

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 9:06am

pmb winner rewards

any1 got their pmb rewards yet? im still w8tin (|:3

Friday, April 25th 2014, 6:24pm

[PMB] Xappy's <3 of the World 5.0 Psionicist PART4

Boss situation: >precast > boss without aggroing> wait for tank to aggro> > >spam > whenever> when you get 6 (pyrophrenia) stacks> spam > if need protection> if boss targets you. if you need to kill an add, target add > go to Single Target Situation if you need to kill adds, them to boss> (note: a few bosses have aggro range beyond normal link range) Perma CC situation: Get close enough to target CC mob without aggroing anything and > when party is ready> incase of range attacks from other mobs>...

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 3:04am

[PMB] Xappy's <3 of the World 5.0 Psionicist PART3

Stats Useful stats: "Proficiency" increases damage% "Vitality" increases hit points% "Brutality" increases damage% as the targets health goes down. Example 48% increased damage at target 25% health with 30 brutality. "Bloodlust" heals you when you deal damage. We want gears that provide "Proficiency & Vitality" or "Brutality & Bloodlust" stats, these stats come together. For leveling we pump stats to "Brutality" as this damage boost is good as you will not get hit when your target has been [Twin...

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 3:03am

[PMB] Xappy's <3 of the World 5.0 Psionicist PART2

Ruby Distribution I have 60 rubies Morerubies are attainable i think up to 65 Psychic Shock Grid (Step over Madness) - increases astral damage by 9% This ruby increases damage of [Shock]/[Destabalization], [Thoughful Spirit] & [Mental Pulse] (Rejection) - increases physical resistance by 15% We are squishy so every bit helps, dead=no damage. (Unending Knowledge) - increases "Vigor" stat by 9% Increases our hit points Psionicist's Mental Link Grid (Pyromania) - increases damage of [Pyrokinesis]/[...

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 3:02am

[PMB] Xappy's <3 of the World 5.0 Psionicist

.INTRODUCTION I AM XAPPY! (|:3, from Dark Council gyaaaaahahahahohohohehehehe! Main role: single target & aoe(area of effect) damage. Secondary roles: crowd control, buffs, escape & give mana. A tiny magic Gibberling with mysterious mighty powers. I like this because I can do good damage and regenerate my mana quickly in combat, poof everyone to safety, pull things into a bunch & throw them && i can go back in time! .BUILD In 5.0 patch, astral(dungeon/instances) debuffs and boss fights require ...