You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Wednesday, April 24th 2019, 12:17pm

Author: Idane1337

Smuggler's Population After 9.1

Greetings. I've noticed that there's A LOT of posts across time over here about population of P2P or what the server is like as a whole... I've been playing on and off on it for the last year and a half, and I can tell you or confirm to you several things (with the disclaimer that they are PERSONAL opinions from MY experience on it, which I nonetheless think you will find interesting): - I've come to love this server, I would never go back to F2P (the restrictions that cripple F2P are virtually ...

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 12:09am

To all p2p players old and new,

Planning to go back to P2P as well, dragging bf with. Great game, miss it, don't care about popu anymore. Please do something to revive this masterpiece dear devs, hire some good marketers.

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 9:58am

Signature bug?

Tried to edit my signature into something shorter than you see right now and it didn't let me saying I have over 500 character wut??? xD

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 9:53am

90 Days?

Heya. When I started P2P I paid for 90 day subscription and I wanted to do that again to extend the period but I have just 60 or 30 day options left... Why is that? 90 days just initial purchase option or what? Thanks.

Friday, April 24th 2015, 3:04pm

Worth coming back?

Quoted from "Sekkaijoshua" Thnx for the replies guys . Its really tempting now, but as I already have LoL installed, I need to know what is the current file size of the game. Thanks, this is is really appreciated, Sekkaijoshua I don't remember. Maybe 5 Gb?

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 1:45pm

migrated br

You really need to start writing down your copyright claims in the descriptions so your videos don't get muted. Just a tip. Other than that I'm glad whenever I see a person making videos about AO. This game's marketing sucks, so players have to contribute to spreading the word.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 1:43pm

Pixelated Clothing?

I can also confirm the previous reply. You can start the game now without every content of it being downloaded, so make sure the entire thing is downloaded for 100% performance.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 1:39pm

Bug in quest "Meeting The Mentor"

What Gladia said. That's the only dungeon with that kind of reset, so you don't have to worry about it in the future. Good luck!

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 1:38pm

Wardens and their misleading/buggy sides

Since this contains bug information, shouldn't it have been posted here? http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=21

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 1:25pm

Population on Subscription Server? (returning player)

Quoted from "SnowberryElf" Aw that's a bummer. I will definitely make a new character to play on P2P server though. If only we could go back and release Allods as subscription from the start, since the game itself is fantastic. How could we promote the game to new people? If you League (judging by your avatar, you will) you should definitely join Void if you are new in that case. They're good for recruiting new players at the moment that commit. And are very helpful, even if most members do end...

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 1:19pm

How do you get the Veteran etc. titles?

Quoted from "Kurtcobain" nope only once in a week login and you get ranked higher Lol I see o.o thanks. 1 point per week?

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 12:21pm

How long is Day of Fun going to be around?

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, You can check that on the ingame calendar (if i remember well it was a month, but i'm not 100% sure). Haha sorry I am a bit of a newb, I wasn't even aware there was an ingame calendar. Thanks!

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 10:45am

Returning vanity items need a revamp...

Quoted from "Windstorm" Oh yesh.More costumes ,something new and also more hairstyles. We need more fashion !+++ Oh yes, hairstyles... 11-12 are not enough!!! I don't mind there being item-shop on F2P or coin/gold on P2P (I play on sub)... Just need 1-2 more per year at least... Or at least 1 hairstyle per event, I mean there's costume with events, why not hairstyles?

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 9:31am

Returning vanity items need a revamp...

Been around AO for several years and it has kept recycling the same old costumes on events over and over. As that may be appealing to new members, I think Allods should try to introduce 1 new event each year that involves costumes and drop the oldest or try to do them each 2nd year for variety... Why would someone that has been playing for 3-5 years want to look like someone that started 5 months ago? Variety is the key. Style-wise AO presents too much risk of having a clone of yourself walking ...

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 9:28am

As mage, what profession should I get for end-game glyphs?

Quoted from "TheRobot99" It doesn't really matter which profession you have (provided it's not alchemy) since you can use insignias to change stats as you please. On top of that, you could sell the crafted glyphs and buy the ones you want from negotiants as well. Since the last update now crafting glyphs has become irrelevant as far as I was told since you can just buy them (not sure where from yet) and so alchemy has become more relevant it seems...?

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 9:25am

Blue Gear Sector Unlock????????????

Quoted from "Senpai" next reset or after maintenance Please be my Sempai!

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 9:24am

How do you get the Veteran etc. titles?

Quoted from "Kurtcobain" You get one point in a week for login in into allods, and when you have enough points you became a titel, you can see how many points you have when you tip in the chat /rank So that's it? You have to just log in once? Not be online for X amount of hours when you type /played ?

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 9:23am

How long is Day of Fun going to be around?

It doesn't state that on the thread... at least I can't see it. http://en.allods.com/news/events/day-fun Still on my way to getting that 1 plat, I spent them on other things before I found about this costume.

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 6:48pm

Quoted from "Celinki" 4 hours later the population has experienced a MASSIVE 400% increase, 8 ppl already. Guild still taking advantage of KoE i assume. It depends a lot on what time you are logged in as said above. Most people are actually doing things in the game rather than sitting on their ass in Novo afk doing nothing, as you are paying for the time you are spending in-game and I perceive that people that prefer a subscription have a different mindset over the ones that don't - plus all yo...

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 6:42pm

Quoted from "Push" People are not exaggerating. The server has been completely empty every time this past month that I've logged on it. It's current population is pretty much non-existent. It depends a lot on the time you logged in and on your level. Most P2P people are level 65 doing astral, hunting in KoE or guild vs. guild.