You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 105.

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 12:36am

Author: Noah1

Tka-Riks Spark quests

Quoted required 2 people to do it yeh thay was fun to do, it's cool you culd interact witch someone, before that ther was no quests like that Same i liked jumping puzzle

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 9:54pm

Tka-Riks Spark quests

Hello Arushieru, for situations like that you use google : First you need know for what you serching for As you mentioned, you searching for Tka-Riks Spark quests So you write in google "Tka-Riks Spark quests Allods online 10.1" and also in youtube "Tka-Riks Spark quests Allods online 10.1" here is link to google and youtube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q…sts+Allods+10.1 https://www.google.com/search?biw=1536&b…v7U&ved=&uact=5 Game is from rus so thers chance someone made guide 2-3 mo...

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 9:43pm

Petition for [PMB]

well for me is better if mods chose 1-3 winners, even if thay not good at it, it will be more fair honor 4 plaice is for ppl who get carry by friends, or respect

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 12:33pm

Petition for [PMB]

Hello i noticed that event was long time ago, i wuld like make petition to make this event again, so maybe nice, grateful and mercful mods will organize event like that soon here is link to pool witch vote : http://www.strawpoll.me/18444017 FAQ what is [pmb] Pimp my build event? [PMB]: Pimp My Build exemple of attempts : [PMB] Olive's melodic Bard guide~ [PMB] Mage PVE guide - Luna [PMB] Rosman - Paladin ofc you can make video or splashpage but can't find links anymore How winner will be chosen?...

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 11:33am

Game still alive?

nice advertasing don't click it's link to scam site

Wednesday, July 31st 2019, 6:21am

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted You have 7 days to figure out your builds after each patch ... waters of death and life are free for 7 days... more than enough... and how to get better in any class... 1) watch youtube videos 2) ask players around 3) prove yourself to go in Legends to have all secrets of this game in your hands Sure next time i will tell to new player or retruning player to wait till next patch 1) gameplay vids are not guides thay reqire class and rubys knowlage in order to copy it when stats,build and ...

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 11:53pm

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted @Noah - this game is not plug-n-play for that, you have GW2.. (and even so..) thats why this game have only 1 server in eu, and GW2 27+23 Quoted In any decent MMORPG game you ll always have veterans privileged above new players .. and it should be like this - they played longer, they stacked their gold longer , they bought more stuff... new player comes in - this player has options: pay for "packs" to get stuff faster or spend loooooots of time in game to get to same level as veterans .....

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 7:43pm

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted I dont know what you guys talking about .... OFC it's worth coming back and as in any other multiplayer game where leveling is a thing - you will always have two options - pay money and get stuff faster , or "pay" your time and farm stuff... so lets not whine about that Not rly true, problem is you need pay/farm for alot of items to be competetive, like if you compare it to wow,g2w or other not much cs mmorpgs, you need hight invest in your char befor play, what is unatractive for many r...

Thursday, July 25th 2019, 4:28am

Is This Game Dying?

Quoted Is This Game Dying? All I see are endgame players rocking all the expensive cash shop stuff. I haven't played seriously since the level cap was around 55 or so and just recently decided to come back to see how things are. Yes this game dead in eu, but stil 250-750ppl inaf to pop bg often same as eazy raid and to fight another cash shop guilds in domi, Same thers no problem to kill word bosses So in definition of "Dead" if you mean ther are "small" amount of players comparing to diferents...

Sunday, July 14th 2019, 8:55am

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted - check auctions - do personal allod daily (gain embrium) if a bit more time than 10 min: - do not a day without agift daily - do weekly astralrun for spark exp - do weekly bg for spark exp - level reincarnations (if not done) if you have "a day off" in office cause no customers need you and paperwork has been done: - do bg while beeing undergeared yeh like mentioned not play to play but play to farm if someone like it's ok but problem is not evryone geting fun be it also experience you ...

Wednesday, July 10th 2019, 12:41pm

Is it worth coming back?

RedCatCZ ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER here you have compare to gw2 cs : https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gem_Store try find runes or items increting your dmg over 10-20% (as modificator) i think it's no point to cover Allods or complain on it at this point in EU, even if it's fun game we love, you can get this fun only in p2p, for some ppl it's inaf even to play in 40-250ppl server (p2p) or 500-1k (f2p) and in f2p you have big pay wall if your returning player or new player, even if you start now with 8...

Sunday, June 30th 2019, 4:32pm

Is it worth coming back?

To be honest not rly, in f2p thay added too many cs to catch up from time you played and thay add new thinks evry 2-3 months If you back be rady to get two shot no matter how good you manage your def stats or def skills you use Thay also added strong tear abilitis, whos in heand of max cs will shred tought all your def, and kill all your not cs 10-12ppl team by one button It will be long way for you to catch up until your smart person with trading skill or extream farmer or until you top up This...

Sunday, June 30th 2019, 4:04pm

League guild

Sexy pirates are good choise for start Also recomend to find +20% exp guild until you up max lv then search for end game guild

Saturday, June 29th 2019, 11:58pm

Can I get banned for the following actions ?

As god you taking big resposibility for your creation Never allow your child be sad, and guide it well as his pilot, cuz this poor soul giving you all rights to take his all live decisions to your choise Be sure you will bring this soul hapnies. smile, and adventure with evry change your character(soul) face changing to be more sad for not acepting him as he/she truly is if you will struggling on it too much as god and his creator, this poor soul can get depresion and jump to astral to kys If th...

Friday, June 28th 2019, 10:53pm

Can't put runes in bank anymore?

yeh thay change it some time ago, so if you lose/delete char you not lost it be mistake cuz of bank

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 12:40pm

Fate Elixers And Artifacts Lvl 10

Quoted artifact from 5 to 10 increases dmg/healing 10%, decreases incoming dmg 10%. like perma spicy fish and bitter something. you know they are making huge difference. 10% here, 5% ther, 12% here, 21% ther, 25% there etc.. and your scaling dmg go to the moon thay adding new multipliciter evry 2-3 months, last time was up to secoundary +210 stats from fatality and dragonic relict for 5% dmg/heal So why are your suprising now This game play max 1-2k ppl, why not to start play game wher thay add...

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 11:27pm

More inventory space?

Quoted Then you can collect Marks of Accomplishments through Endgame avtivities, which will allow you to buy even bigger Bags with up to 78 Slots. Na it's not true you can get Marks of Accomplishments only by forum/fb competition or giveway or for taking big place in incoming tob turnament sadly thers no more forum events organizet from long amount of time

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 1:11pm

Problems with receiving premium crystals

hi your issuse is only 6d, avangarde problem solving taking them up to 2weeks-1months if it's single problem 1-2months if it's mass problem 1-2y if it's bug problem or feedback notice this game have less then 1k players in eu, so thers low numbers of support members, same not evry support play this game stay in patience

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 10:09am

New Trial of Blood (increase spark xp gain)

Quoted 1st trial now involves evading artillery shots that pretty much can almost one hit u. Mobs firing them change location so with passing time there is increasing chance of getting killed by accident. I imagine this trial can be easy for Your generation but u know with age reflexes tend to get worse. Average human reaction time is around 190ms, if u have ping of 100ms that means u can react after 290ms and that is if You rely on well trained (subconscious) behavior It's more about predictio...