You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

Wednesday, August 21st 2019, 10:06pm

Author: ironist

10.0 Dps PvP Healer build

Hey, This is the build that I use on P2P server: https://alloder.pro/calc-en#p$egocvj1j00…245o80g::13ydj3 Unfortunately, the maximum number of rubies I can get on p2p is 70. So, if you have more than 70 rubies, you may go for Avenging Strike (r1-2-3), Celestial Defense (r3), Reverence (r2) etc. Bloodlust is a terrible stat in PvP, so try **not** to get bloodlust on your gear. You can go for Caution (at least 250), Vitality (Maximum you can get) and some protection (I prefer physical). For the of...

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 12:43pm

Tika rika etkiler görünmüyor

Merhaba, Arayüz ayarlarının en altındaki Alt Katman Görünürlüğü ayarının değeri büyük ihtimalle %50 civarıdır. Ayarın değerini yükseltirsen sorunun çözülecektir. İyi günler.

Saturday, July 20th 2019, 1:55pm

Faster Mount?

You should be getting a mount every 10 level or so. Just try to hit lvl 80 as fast as you can, then you can get Wraith from a raid, which will be the main mount you will use in the end game unless you purchase a collector's edition including a better mount.

Friday, July 12th 2019, 3:20pm

Çoklu Evren Yarışması [Bitti]

Rave Smugglers Paradise Kristal yerine Kahramanlık İşareti tercih ediyorum.

Friday, July 12th 2019, 2:03pm

Mantık kalkanı yeteneği nerde ?

Yukarıda yazdığım yeteneklerin üzerine farenle gelip tekrar bakarsan görebilirsin.

Friday, July 12th 2019, 3:05am

Mantık kalkanı yeteneği nerde ?

Yeteneklerinin üstüne gelirsen hangilerinin mantık kalkanı olduğunu görebilirsin. İşkence, Istırap, Hayalet Katil, Psikoz ve Dehşet yetenekleri gibi.

Sunday, June 30th 2019, 9:29pm

Can't put runes in bank anymore?

They changed it with 10.0. If you already have runes in bank, they can stay there; however, when you take them into your bag, you cannot put them back in the bank.

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 4:39pm

Oyuna başlamayı düşünenler buraya!

Abone olmak için ilk önce hesabında minimum 500 kristal bulunması gerekiyor. 500 kristali oyun içi altını kristale dönüştürerek veya siteden satın alabiliyorsun. Siteden satın alırken tabii ki güncel kur farkı baz alınıyor. Şu an itibariyle 5€ 32,92₺'ye eş değerde.

Monday, June 10th 2019, 3:43pm

Asking for build on Engineer DPS PVE

This is the build I used to kill Prophet solo in Hard Mode few patches ago: https://alloder.pro/calc-en#e$ujhgjgo3pg…gk0800::13ydj3: You can take r1 of Paralyzing Ray and take r3 of red alert. For the stats I only use 250 swiftness and the rest on prof, deter and brut. Tho, keep in mind that I play on Smugglers Paradise where there are only 75 talent points, 70 rubies and 290 stat points you can get max.

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 9:19am

Elephant in the room

You can get many cash shop items on P2P with the currency, Mark of Accomplishment which is only obtainable via forum events. You can see what you can get with this currency from here. I don't get why people are speaking when they have no idea about P2P.

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 11:29am

Oyuna başlamayı düşünenler buraya!

Şöyle bir gerçek var ki F2P serverında para yatırmadan oynaman aşırı zor. P2P'de oynamak için de aylık bir miktar (5€) para vermen gerekiyor.

Monday, March 11th 2019, 10:24pm

Ghostly Training Camp

I believe this has nothing to do with Allods Online and is about the new game

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 10:01am

Şifacı pvp talent yardım

Her iki talent de yanlış: birisinde coşkuyu %9 arttıran rubyler açılmamış, diğerinde sadece şifa faktöründe çalışan rubyler açılmış.

Friday, March 1st 2019, 11:02pm

New Player Looking for Guild

Hello, Right now, a lot of players are awating the new patch, 10.0, to be released. After it is released, a lot of players will be back to the game. Currently, there are three active guilds: two of them on the league side, one on the empire side. I suggest you not to worry about any guild because people on this server are very much helpful and i guarentee you that you will find a place in each guild. But, of course, I would like to see you in Utopie (Empire). Keep in mind that all 3 of the guild...

Sunday, February 24th 2019, 8:42am

New to play

It depends on what kind of support do you want: offensive or defensive? If you want offensive support, there are multiple classes that can be arisen: summoner, psio, mage, priest. If you want defensive support, there are only two in game but only one of them can be arisen: engineer.

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 4:06pm

Zayan's Gallery: entries submission

Rave - Smugglers Paradise “The competition is not limited to digital art, with traditional art form falling under a separate category.” So I want to compete under non-digital art category. Thank you. I tried to draw Tekuani warrior. I prefer marks of accomplishment.

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 4:03pm

Centaur's third note

You can find all locations here: https://allods.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=138031

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 2:04pm

New Year Event Special! Stage 2.

I don't understand how Flufseher got the 3rd place with that work of his, lol. There were definetely so much better ones than that which actually deserved 3rd place. I guess you just picked Placeholder as 1st (I think the only person deserved his spot is him ) and then put the names in a bag and randomly pulled two names to decide the 2nd and 3rd.

Tuesday, January 29th 2019, 2:53pm

New Year's constructionism: entries submission

Rave Smugglers Paradise (P2P) I prefer marks of accomplishment.

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 5:02pm

Rave - Smugglers Paradise (P2P)

Rave, Smugglers Paradise [P2P] COUB 1: https://coub.com/view/1mm35s COUB 2: https://coub.com/view/1mlzrt I prefer Marks of Accomplishment.