You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 4:01pm

Author: user_4084772

player thief

<no image> hello im new to game and i didnt know how things works here but i saw a player with a good costume and i have asked him if he sell that he told me yes i sell u for 2k i gived him 2k and than he told me if u can have 10k i will give u a mount and this costume i made my 10k gold i sended him...( my bad didnt know how i works ) he took my gold away and he didn send me the costume neither the mount i pm him to give back my gold he told me that i was the guy who stole from him??? wtf he to...

Friday, May 29th 2015, 1:59pm

thanks

i want to go holy paladin is the only spec i like as paladin so what u think ?

Friday, May 29th 2015, 9:24am

paladin or healer

hello guys can someone plz help me about chosing betwen paladin and healer i like them both cuz of heal and survival but the problem is that i dont know wich one to chose i hate healer cuz of mana and i hate paladin cuz of canons (-_-)? what do u think is better for pvp...

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 5:06pm

russian server

not enought like in WoW is it normal or what ???

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 2:37pm

russian server

hi is it possible to play russian server but in english cuz en.allods is having rly low population and this is very boring i want to play with more population and in russian server is very high but i cant understand russian so is it possible to translate it plz??