You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 3:00am

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

what can i do my stats

critchance&critdmg is main attribute for psi for PVE determination for PVP brutality if you cant change all the time consider a mix of proficiency and brutality defensive = caution + vitality, remaining parts = bloodlust&concentration

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 3:37pm

From the Comunity to the Developers

Quoted from "Sideer" 3. Removal of timed boost to characters (make it permanent or remove it completely). this is the point i can reltate to, all the timed items are silly i rather have them expensive than expiring i dont see however how there are not enough players, raids pop like every 5 minutes, battleground pops instantly even at night, auctions are full and worldchat offers all the things possible (maze, hardcore-astral, 3vs3 trade, ...) cross-server PVP could be nice but as we have enough...

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 3:29pm

new player need help

if i were in your place i would level the engineer to max, create a psi reincarnation and see whether i like it or not classes are very different and i can only recommend to take time to find out which one you enjoy most reincarnation is never wasted time, it is the key to many economical advantages in this game! i would even level all possible reincarnations to max before i start any gearup activity, but thats just me ~ myself i enjoyed psi a LOT, but also warror and necromancer, however i stil...

Saturday, August 31st 2019, 3:36am

A special offer for level 8 runes — 95% discount!

i am serious about that playing for long time now and seeing players reaching what took months before in weeks many things not only became cheap, they are even free or close to free now...

Saturday, August 31st 2019, 3:26am

Wild pets - how does this work?

ah thats nice, it seems this addon works only partially for me. i guess thats because i use the german client and the addons says its localized for russiand and english. i tinkered with the Localization-file of it and changed the part where it says "en_eu" to "ger" and changed the "English" to "German" which resulted in the mobs spawnpalces beeing marked on the map. thats all that i wanted. awesome, thanks just found a mushroom, haha, i tried to catch it but no luck. oh well at least i know how ...

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 3:33am

Crafting items

i actually wish they would include ethereum (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethereum) in this game save all the players items and achievements with this system...

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 3:30am

how to know possible spawn spot? trial and error? atm it sounds to me like the tka-rik trial where you have to find the bomb, move a few steps, scan, repeat

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 3:27am

i told you things became easy and cheap, not hard and expensive (and no, i was not talking about vanity, lol, i meant functional items) game no longer feels like you have that massive advantage when having many items, its like you maybe have a slight boost, nothing more - because every casualplayer with mediocre effort can have almost everything - now more than ever before

Tuesday, August 27th 2019, 1:44pm

Quoted from "Arushieru" ok what do we say thank you for the way expensive event ? you see I need only 3 runes for lvl 8 but 600 are way much expensive I was shocked that 95% was just 600 cc not a lot of players can afford that much Dont guys have the word disccount on your dictionary? even if you feed some players with a silverspoon they will complain i farmed level 9 runes without instant gratification-events like these 600 BC are expensive? for level 8 runes? seriously? shaking my head.... a ...

Monday, August 26th 2019, 2:47pm

i have the 2 items for this task in my bag, i used them to search on various places but it always says "Nothing found" am i doing it wrong? i tried in iron city, i tried in the water, i tried next to mobs... someone give me a hand please on how to do this... maybe there is a video on how to do this?

Monday, August 26th 2019, 2:40pm

[Bug] Health- Regen from carnifex, wizards emblem (trinket) and mountscroll / assault shell scroll

[Duplicate from Tactical Advantage / Regeneration passive skill] Regen from carnifex, wizards emblem and mountscroll / assault shell scroll is affected how to reproduce: estimated regen of health = 2 % of basic value of health basic value of health of level = remove all gear from char thus, an unclothed char with 10% health remaining should regen health in 2% steps actual regen of health = a lot more than 2% if char is unclothed also, it was always stated that the regen of this effect will be 2%...

Monday, August 26th 2019, 2:25pm

Tactical Advantage / Regeneration passive skill

regen from wizards emblem 365day-timed-item is affected from this bug aswell this is obviously bugged how to reproduce: estimated regen of health = 2 % of basic value of health basic value of health of level = remove all gear from char thus, an unclothed char with 10% health remaining should regen health in 2% steps actual regen of health = a lot more than 2% if char is unclothed also, it was always stated that the regen of this effect will be 2% of health so i really hope this gets fixed and re...

Tuesday, August 6th 2019, 1:45pm

Tactical Advantage / Regeneration passive skill

The skill gained from the orange scroll for assault shell / purple for mount is broken now, it used to regenerate 2% of health and mana every 2 seconds. now there is no more mana and it regenerates health of an amount not worth to mention i understand the intention was to balance things according to the reduction of overall too high numbers in damage healing etc before the patch but this obviously needs some readjustment now best would be to just make it do what it always did, regen 2% of health...

Saturday, July 13th 2019, 6:09pm

Faster Mount?

league: ivan ofsov http://en.allodswiki.ru/mob/1691563019 empire: vladimir kostin http://en.allodswiki.ru/mob/1204603712

Saturday, July 13th 2019, 5:51pm

Is it worth coming back?

there is not such a thing as too much items, there is only not enough time to play no, im serious i realize it myself. if business in RL consumes more time than you wish it did, your playtime becomes like 10 minutes some days. no way i can go through the gearup-progress and find time to enjoy this gear in battleground then. leave alone farming-sessions i enjoy so much money / items / cashshop are not a concern to most adults. it is time in general which is critial now of course you could reduce ...

Tuesday, July 2nd 2019, 1:49pm

Can I get banned for the following actions ?

Quoted from "Noah1" As god you taking big resposibility for your creation Never allow your child be sad, and guide it well as his pilot, cuz this poor soul giving you all rights to take his all live decisions to your choise Be sure you will bring this soul hapnies. smile, and adventure with evry change your character(soul) face changing to be more sad for not acepting him as he/she truly is if you will struggling on it too much as god and his creator, this poor soul can get depresion and jump t...

Tuesday, July 2nd 2019, 10:14am

Lohnt sich ein anfang ?

ein anfang lohnt sich immer, allods ist und bleibt ein wunderbares spiel. wenn du in absehbarer zeit "fortschritte" erzielen willst solltest du aber zeit (oder geld) einbringen

Tuesday, July 2nd 2019, 10:11am

Is it worth coming back?

coming back is always worth it, given you either have time or money. without both, you wont prosper

Tuesday, July 2nd 2019, 10:09am

Did they really killed astral journeys ? (With ships)

there is still content with the astralship for those who care (a small minority), i am confident you will be able to find fellow players who love to team up with you and start an adventure most players however prefer to simply press ctrl + m and start the dungeon free runes were in some beginner-packs i am not sure whether they still exist or not, but i think at least free level V runes x6 are a permanently goft to every player who reachs a certain (max?) level

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 12:34am

Food and lifestyle (gear progress off-topic)

those who just hop on every hype the mainstream-media propagates changed train (normal people just eat what fits their lifestyle and normally its irrelevant for others except you invite them for dinner and cook yourself instead everyone just orders what he wants) instead of force-telling everyone they are vegan, they now talk about climate-change and how everyone will die from it and how horrible it is to use a regular straw instead of a disgusting paperpiece which deforms in your mouth while dr...