You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 8:07pm

Author: Verokarhu

Played Allods before, now returning to it.

Quoted from "Eddy" Quoted from "Verokarhu" Thanks for answering and i now shall try to find answer to my questions about this game here. But could you quickly answer about this difference between p2p server and the f2p? like i think that those rune things are in f2p server and thats part of the reason why i stopped playing in allods before so say i like to do raids and dungeons so would it take like over 10 mins to find a group for dungeon or raid in p2p server? We have enough ppl for everythin...

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 8:02pm

Well, as it seems im in-capable of trying to find information well its not really that big of an deal anyway since i can just play the game and find the answers by that way, but man i cant wait to get playing the game again since this game is one of my fav mmo rgps out there, and since BDO dissapointed me badly i hope alllods can fill that void.

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 7:56pm

Thanks for reply :)

Thanks for answering and i now shall try to find answer to my questions about this game here. But could you quickly answer about this difference between p2p server and the f2p? like i think that those rune things are in f2p server and thats part of the reason why i stopped playing in allods before so say i like to do raids and dungeons so would it take like over 10 mins to find a group for dungeon or raid in p2p server?

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 7:44pm

Hey guys, im currently downloading the game since i look'd up few treads about allods online in reddit some guy said that, there would be no more of that nasty ''p2w'' stuff from the launch days, at least on the p2p server/servers so i thought that i would give it a go. So, i allso saw negative rewiews or more like comments about the current playerbase of the servers, so could anyone lighten up me here? like say i have played about 2 years now a game that has around 10k players every day and on ...