You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 3:05pm

Author: Crits

Need more league player

I just started the game, as Empire, and it says we are outnumbered? So we get 10% xp bonus?

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 10:29am

New Frontier unavailable

Its back up! thank you guys for getting it going! (:

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 10:17am

New Frontier unavailable

Quoted from "darknes100lord" Oh rly? I thought questing should be enough to keep up with zone levels, but noooo . Why would quests be enough to keep your level with zone? We totally have to grind are asses out to get level required. And why is that? I don't want to be MEGA fast, i just want it to be normal with no need to kill mobs when all quests are done. Really you shouldn't be arguing with a mod over something like this on a public forum about a server being down. I'm sure there is somewher...

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 9:32am

New Frontier unavailable

Quoted from "darknes100lord" I hope some staff member will reply on this question: Is it that hard for you, to organize, every week (one day) double exp? I mean, that would attract more people to play. Not like this. Why so damn greedy? Not awarding faster exp isnt being greedy... lvling too fast is one reason i left WoW and why this game has me instantly hooked.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:57am

New Frontier unavailable

Quoted from "Fayne" It was locked because it's better to have all updates in one thread than having some here and some there. I figured as much. I apologize if i sounded negative or something of the sort. (: Thank you for opening a thread on the subject it will be much appreciated by plenty i'm sure! -Crits

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:55am

RE: New Frontier unavailable

Quoted from "Fayne" New Frontier is currently unavailable due to an unexpected error. Doesn't mention a merge. -Crits

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:52am

New Frontier unavailable

Well cool my thread was locked? Lol.... Thanks for the response tho Fayne!

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:47am

Cant get on?

Lol ikr, i could just go play on WoW being that my account will be active for a few more days... I just want to play this game so bad that reading forums and hoping to see "im back on!" is more fun.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:40am

Cant get on?

Quoted from "Strafis" They announced : http://en.allods.com/news/maintenances/n…cal-maintenance Thanks for this as well, i checked there earlier and that wasnt there. (: Good to see some response! Hooray! -Crits

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:38am

Cant get on?

Quoted from "Zerag" The website says they're doing a maintenance. Probably rolling back the server, giving you a lucky moment and being silent about it. As long as f2p runs (a couple of years more) p2p will exist. Yup just noticed this as well. Thank you for supplying an answer (: ill wait a bit longer then call it, and stop ranting on the forums (; lol

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:29am

Cant get on?

Quoted from "Zerag" Just join the p2p server, it's up and running perfectly fine I would love to, but i don't want to risk putting money into a game where i have yet to see much support/updates/comfort from the devs, whose to say the game doesn't just disappear in a few months? Why support a game that doesn't support you. Also... the server is gone? lol

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:18am

Cant get on?

Anyone able to get on or found any news from the devs? Might just have to call it a night... If stuff like this persists, maybe a new game will have to be found, altho im in love with this one and was planing to pay for it in the near future... -Crits

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:02am

Ok allods wtf

Quoted from "KurtSloan" Didn't they announce ahead of time that they will turn off the server? If not, maybe its some unexpected technical problems that was out of their control. Expect additional lucky moments or free gifts sent to our in-game inbox; their way of apologizing to us. I wouldn't mind some free gifts, altho i hope this isn't a regular thing, id rather be able to play when i sit down at my computer than surf the forums for several hours then get a free gift afterwards lol. -Crits

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:00am

Allods Offline

Definitely have a character of both factions, this game is very frustrating, i hope end game content is rewarding, maybe even an inv to the beta of the ONLINE game! -Crits

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 7:51am

Cant get on?

Quoted from "KurtSloan" They''re just renting the servers. And they forgot to pay bills on time, thats why they were cut off and now we cant play. Thats one possibility. I doubt a game with as much success as its had, at least in the past, wouldn't have its own dedicated servers, but i know little of how servers work and what not, and like you said it is one possibility. Quoted from "Strafis" Human resources/mod? any info about this? the game eventually will come up...but what about responce?so...

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 7:18am

lagging issue

I have only played for a few days, but the game runs like a dream for me! Although i could be on a different time schedule than you guys!

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 7:12am

What is this?

Not sure never seen it before but just thought id say thats pretty sweet, lol, but seems as if the whole game is going crazy today, connection issues for many. May be part of that.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 7:11am

Cant get on?

Yeah i guess i wont get to play tonight (Its 12:09AM where i am at) thats a bummer, looked forward to it all day at work! lol Well thanks for helping me feel better as the past hour ive been deleting things, resetting things, changing settings, just trying to get on! should gone here first! (: -Crits

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 6:54am

Cant get on?

Quoted from "malchiornakshur" I am having the same issue also of not being able to log back in. I was in Goblin ball and everyone was removed from my friends list and then I was kicked from my guild. I was trapped in Goblin ball so I exited the game. But now I cannot log back in. I had heard about the friends list/guild removal going on, i was not in a guild and haven't been on all day, just got home from work and came to this, i hope that the ever-so-responsive team lets us know whats going on...

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 6:50am

Cant get on?

Do they have any dedicated Mods/Devs for this game, or do they really not care about it anymore, cause if stuff like this happens, might as well ditch the game now, even tho i very much enjoy it -Crits