You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 1:46am

Author: usmcbird

Login issues

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, Quoted from "usmcbird" It's not that I can never log in again! It's that it prevents me from logging in for the first 10 minutes. or so Ohhh. Ok I did not understand that sorry . I have absolutly no idea :/. What if you log in with the Allods launcher : the launcher.exe file in your "MyGames/Allods Online/bin" folder ? Did you uncheck the box "continue seeding [...]" in the MyGames launcher's settings ? I don't get the option for "Continue seeding" Only options it sh...

Friday, December 18th 2015, 3:16pm

Login issues

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, How do you login ? Within the MyGames launcher or the old Allods launcher ? Is your Allods client up to date ? With MyGames launcher. Yes, it's up to date. Do you login on the website and forum with your account's email and password you asked your characters transfer from gPotato ? Yes Did you login to my.com website with a facebook or a twitter account before asking for your account transfer ? Is your my.com account a FB or Twitter linked account ? You need to login...

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 2:28am

Login issues

So..... I did the merge from Gpot, everything is fine! Except, every time I try logging in.... It always says, "Login unavailable, contact technical support" Everything is fine! Email is perfect, password is correct. But this is what happens, all the time, unless I keep the window open for about 10+ minutes? I haven't actually timed it yet, usually I dilly dally on this forum, or the site. Why can't it just keep me logged in? Like a saved login? Why must I always have to input my information, ju...