Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 3:02am

Author: Nois

PLS remove these mercs

Mercs = worthless thanks.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:04pm

What are you listening too?

Listening to my favorite album from 2013 don't even try if you dont like noise / punk Melt Banana - Fetch

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:54pm

Looking for a guild!

Quoted from "metallix6" Quoted from "Xaraman" Off the top of your head, can you remember gear score/velhuru and runes? Any guild that cares about Velhuru with the reset and Runes above the bare minimum isn't really worth joining. lool than you end up with a guild full of slackers, and you end up with no progress in the end game

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:39pm

Picture Thread!

Quoted from "Nighttrain" Hello! I'm Nighttrain from Monsters Inc and I love everyone. ahahhahahahaha seems you submitted yourself to some changes in the past few months DD

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:26pm

Picture Thread!

Quoted from "Malkavo" Hi guys Eu: Malkavo - Orc Warrior Ita (next to merge): Pestilenza - Kanian warrior Drunk face ftw. look who's him seems we gonna met again cant wait xD

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:20pm

[GUIDE] How to completely remove French and German Forums

welcome back mighty enemy! and btw thanks for the info ^-^

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:26am

Hello to all healers!

Hello healers can't wait for this new Healer to pop out of the oven it's been so long since something happend to this class

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:24am

Please post everything you know about the (NEW) healer here.

Quoted from "Saviorass" Hey all I cant wait any longer. I must know what the dps in pve wil be compared to other classes, how much more op they have gotten in pvp and why have they gotten more OP. The positive and negative sides regarding the (NEW) healer. I think alot of people have alot of questions, so if you have information make sure to post it here. Thanks in advance you can check the patch notes and you see what will change, about dps i've seen only 1 screen and was like 3rd out of 24 bu...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:01am

Introductions!

Hello my name is Daniel and my character name is called Noisia, im 23 years old and i play on Lego side as a healer for some years already, i'm a proud "warrior" from the guild AstralRiders!! I'm looking foward to meet some of the NA community ^-^