Search results 1-20 of 65.

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 3:11pm

Author: Cortath

Picture talk....

"Ещё не готово"

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 3:08pm

Picture Thread!

According to this thread, 99% of people that play Allods are beautiful. Statistic don't lie.

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 2:55pm

Meeting With the AO Team

A video uploaded by ilovejane about what's to come in the future update. What are your thoughts? Personally, I'm delighted.

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 2:51pm

Poll: League vs Empire - Who would actually win?

The League. Since we're comparing Allods to RL, then remember the Roman Empire, the British Empire, the Russian Empire, the Ottoman Empire. Where are they now? Yes, they were ambitious and powerful and rose to great heights... But they all got drunk on that power, blindfolded themselves with arrogance and crumbled. Free people always formed alliances (read "leagues") for common prosperity and greater good, which still exist and continue making the world (IC: Sarnaut) a better place.

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 2:41pm

Small Quest Typo

Was going to report this one as well, and luckily saw your thread. +1

Saturday, August 8th 2015, 3:34pm

Cant progress in Gipat

I had this exact same problem.

Saturday, August 8th 2015, 12:17am

How do I read messages?

Quoted from "Celinkabouh" Yes, usually first thing a lvl 10 does is to go check mail in opposite factions capital. I laughed.

Monday, May 11th 2015, 2:04pm

Bidding farewell

Goodbye, Zurion. But don't be a stranger and come by to chat, when you have the time.

Friday, May 8th 2015, 6:34am

Saying Goodbye

Accept my condolences.

Friday, May 1st 2015, 2:58pm

[PMB] Pimp My Build 6.0: Results!

Well done to everyone who participated!

Friday, May 1st 2015, 2:56pm

[PMB] Rinoa's guide to summoner stuff

Where's the like button? I'll spam the **** out of it. This guide should be stickied for all future references. Can I put it in my signature?

Friday, May 1st 2015, 1:09am

What are you listening too?

Quoted from "WhackyWhacker" and this is for you Cortath. i think, you like this I don't know how, but you know me well, because I love that tune. Which reminds me of another one of my favourites;

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 9:57am

Miraculous Ark: 80% Discount!

I believe in miracles! Alas, I wish to live a humble life and embrace the journey for all it is.