You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 198.

Friday, September 13th 2019, 6:53pm

Author: Dragagon

what can i do my stats

250 Critical Chance, 200 Crit Damage, rest are up to you.

Friday, September 13th 2019, 6:51pm

Winter Set - 13/09/2019

Finally the amazing dragon model on p2p! I thank you!

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 12:14pm

[PMB 10.1] Druid PVE healer, dps and PVP healer.

Buffs Buffs are passive damage enhancers you can use or get during combat.They are very important for DPS role players, so I thought I would point out the valuable ones to pay attention to. Tonic of Concentration:This is a potion you can craft with alchemy, or buy from other players. It increases your vigor by 1228 for 12s.Duration can be extended thanks to Pilgrim's Crown, pushing it to 16s.It's a major boost in numbers, wether healing or DPS'ing, make sure to be stocked on those! Master Plan/...

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 12:00pm

Racial skills and World MysteriesRacial skills Racial skills share cooldowns, so it's important to know when to use which racial and why. Jimson Weed Herbal Vitae Bloody Strike xxxxx Which racial skill you got will depend on which race you picked to play. Pridens have different ones than kanains have, and kanians have different ones to xadaganians and orcs for example.p2p: There is an item which you can buy for 100k gold near your faction leader that allows you to learn all racial skills in the...

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 12:52am

Offensive stats: Heroic astral Critical Damage: 299 (including possible 40 stat boost from victory cross. F2p players, this is also including your class stat boost from holy weapon)Double Attack: 120 (optional, suggested for long combat durations only)Proficiency: 25%Determination: 50%Brutality: 25% Offensive stats: Worldbosses Critical Damage: 299Double Attack: 120 (optional)Brutality: everything you can put towards itDetermination: Everything else without touching brutalityProficiency: leftove...

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 12:03am

STATS As for stats, there are many different set ups. I will go over as many as I can and explain why the different stat set ups.I have already given hints on some in previous posts, but I will go into detail here.There are 2 types of defensive stats. I'll call them group content, and solo content. Defensive Stats:Group PVE DPSCaution: 300Concentration: 250Vitality: leftovers Basically it comes down to this, Caution is the most efficient defensive stat up to 299. Once you reach 300, it is so mu...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 10:38pm

Druid PVE DPS: Gameplay rotation I tried making a visual representation. So, what is happening here?Allow me to explain ability by ability. 1) Bee Swarm:Start by applying the DOT, and the 12% damage boost for 10 seconds. Readying yourself to boost everything you're about to throw at your target.Also giving your coming Poisonous Vine another buff by 50% dmg thanks to the Explosive Mixture rubies. And if that wasn't enough, applies Natural Abundance, which boosts your T&L and Tornado by 40%.O man...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 7:35pm

Druid PVE DPS build: Grid III; Hermit I will explain here why I take which ruby. Forest Keeper:Along with Adder's Tooth, these are the reasons why Poisoned Thorn is your best friend.The damage increases are too good to leave out.permanent crits on Poisned Thorn (saves you taking any crit chance stats) and a fat 30% damage boost. DPS racing is a walk in the park. Adder's Tooth:As said above, these rubies make Poisoned Thorn the superman of abilities it today is. 40% damage increase? Hello Power ...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 2:27pm

Druid PVE DPS build: Grid I; King of Nature I think I will go with a different approach, since most of the rubies on this grid are taken, I will explain why I do not take the ones that I skipped. Windcatcher rank 2:I avoided this ruby because stacking up your Windcatcher buff is completely overkill. Sure, it could be good if you work with Double Attack and that way you have to spend 1 gcd less on another Tornado, which you then again could use for another ability instead, but it's so infrequent...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 2:20pm

Druid PVE DPS build: Talent Tree The build I decided to roll with exists out of 78 Talent Points and 70 rubies. These are the maximum for a p2p player. If you play f2p and got a cent to spare, then you will have some leftovers. Poisonous Vine: This will be one of your main damaging spells. Necessary for rotation as it applies Natural Abundance. A buff from your rubies that increases damage from Tornado, Thunder and Lighting (From now on referred to as T&L) and Emerald Glow by 40%. Bee Swarm:Als...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 2:17pm

Hello Sarnaut, My name is Dragagon, I currently am a servant of Avarice. My main role there is Druid healer where needed for pve, mainly DPS. And for PVP a dedicated healer. I love Druid because I follow performance and numbers output. Druid is currently as of PMB, the #1 single target DPS class and the #1 single target and AOE healer. I used to play for about 8 years on f2p. I moved to p2p due to personal and financial reasons. I have been playing p2p for 1 year and 4 months now, and determined...

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 5:11pm

Reported bugs history

Quoted from "Roxas" That lubber one is not a bug, it happens on RU server also. It can be bugged on RU and they may not have found a fix for it yet. But it sure isn't meant to be, but the way it used to be. Those are bugs.

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 5:09pm

Title or ..

I've summoned 20. Should be possible for sure. Otherwise bug report it.

Friday, September 6th 2019, 5:31pm

Reported bugs history

This is a history of reported bugs which I will keep updated so players can see here what has been reported already. I believe this will be useful to prevent wasting time and people can get aware of what could happen. 06/09/2019 Clockwork Knight, no tornado mechanic. Upon killing the spear, no tornado spawns to fly into so that the raid could protect themselves from the upcoming aoe. A guarantee wipe in the raid boss due to the game failing. Source: https://youtu.be/YqUxse56OZI?t=145 Status: Not...

Friday, September 6th 2019, 11:45am

Prophetic Cards for the subscription server - 05/09/19

I reached the 3k mark, then they give new 4 peak rewards. Cores are in that classment. So I would say you have to pass the 3k mark, resulting me in putting atleast 1700 comps = 17*3 = 51 euros. About 102 euros rougly calculated to reach the 6k mark to guarantee the legendary cores from AH (really not worth it) and the 14 days - FOURTEEN DAYS HAHAHAH petrified core when reaching 6k mark, meaning it is MINIMUM 80 euros for a 2 week petri core. Not even seeing subtime myself, guessing it's for afte...

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 3:54pm

Prophetic Cards for the subscription server - 05/09/19

Goodjob!!! Amazing My.games!!! Subscription item inside a subscription plan server. This is the first mark. This better be the last mistake! You already destroyed, ruined and economised all of f2p. Start spreading these toxic subscription sales IN A SUBSCRIPTION SERVER and I'm out.

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 7:19pm

Which role is needed most on p2p?

wtb teamplayers in League p2p, Avarice. Play as engi as ur new and you'll learn the ropes quickly! pm me ingame Dragagon

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 6:52pm

Multiverse Contest Results

WOW you mean f2p already got their rewards???? y'all kidding right????

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 6:23pm

new patch notes?

checking in again in 2 months because you know why