You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:35pm

Author: Evish

WHY IS LISA DE VEVRE THIS UGLY NOW? im horrified

Quoted from "Fiaro" Why does every woman have to be beautiful? One of the things I initially loved about Allods was the ability to play an old human man, an ugly orc, a robot zombie, and the gibberlings. All characters that are not the same 20 year old, excellent physique, and perfect faced beautiful character that you usually see. I was disappointed that the human females were still all stuck in that category, and the Xad female patch was just insulting. But I realize that some ideas will take...

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 8:22pm

WHY IS LISA DE VEVRE THIS UGLY NOW? im horrified

If I, the biggest hater of elves the world has ever seen, say she looked better before, than girl really needs some work done (again)...

Monday, April 7th 2014, 3:40pm

party lvling

Quoted from "cybeaer" like i said, the p2p informations are only from hearing, an i know p2p only from other games, where it wasn't that easy to take a break. you had to skip your payment, let them block you account, and if you come back you have to contact support to unlock your account and start payment again. Nothing like that on p2p server, you just loose access to your characters while you're not playing, but you can simply buy another subscription anytime. At least that's how it worked fo...

Monday, April 7th 2014, 3:26pm

party lvling

Quoted from "cybeaer" and you have to pay even if your not playing. uhm... what? If you don't want to play, you don't pay your subscription. If you want to come back, you pay your subscription. That is, if you take "few months break". Only way that is true, is if you want to play like 1-2 days per week, though in that case i wouldn't see a point in paying for crystals either.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 1:25pm

noob question

Quoted from "fsurf" hello there. is it wise to make a reinc our main although we know that he will always be a reinc. for example i am a warrior but i wanna play as a mage and i don't have the founds to compete over auctioneer, so i'm thinking of creating a mage reinc. i don't have much time to spend on game, just spend time and efforts on a warrior and alot of money(runes, bag, exp scrolls, etc etc...) so making a new char is not in my plans. I've been playing reinc as my main character, and a...

Monday, March 31st 2014, 3:21pm

Allods world map

Quoted from "pasidaips" Am I only one noticing boobs here? What has been seen, cannot be unseen...

Monday, March 31st 2014, 2:12pm

back to beta version of Allods Online plse?

Quoted from "Spinecrawler" Asee - Tep used to be hell for new players. Idk... on one hand, it sure was, on the other - first open pvp zone always is, in every game. And it's supposed to be, as a tough love training in pvp, which is especially needed in a game like Allods, where u HAVE TO do pvp in the endgame. And getting ganked by reincs with lvl10 runes is surely not a great way to learn pvp Unbalanced low lvl pvp is also not a great argument, since balance is not what Allods does best on any...

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:52pm

Genius

Quoted from "mediaaa" About this subscription thing... tera online - released a subscription model in May 2012, turning free-to-play in Europe and North America in February 2013. The game is now called TERA Rising. is this future here? i mean lets face it... Yes, a game that is f2p since the beginning, then opens p2p server just to make it f2p later on. Surely, that is what's going to happen. Such sense, wow.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 9:31am

back to beta version of Allods Online plse?

Quoted from "Spinecrawler" I also think that game changed for better. Ton of very annoying and ridiculous things were removed. The only thing that i miss is this "climate" that Allods used to have. During all this years something happend, i don't know what (maybe i got older :< ) that removed that special kind of feeling when playing this game. It's really hard to explain. Hope someday it return I know that feeling I kinda miss the time i was starting to level my 1st character, the unique atmos...

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 1:58pm

Question about Mentoring System

Another fun fact is that if you already are a mentor (or at least have the mentioring turned on) and make a reinc, you will get apprentices of your reinc's class while u'r on that reinc. So u can become a mentor in a class u don't know anything about. I don't remember if there is a required lvl for your reinc to gain apprentices of that class, but i surely got some psio newbies under my wings while i was with my psio in Asee. Just throwing it out there since we're sharing

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 11:59am

Bored of Grinding @ 33 ....

Quoted from "Hugorood" Yeah, not sure if that's true, as evidenced by your next statement. Well there is a difference between reaching endgame and not being a noob. Looking around Allods player base is a great way of learning that Quoted from "Hugorood" Of course, and most reinc have a guild and runes that allow them to level without worrying too hard about gear till higher levels. Getting boosted by higher level guildies is not exactly a smart move if you're trying to avoid grinding xp. And ru...

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 11:16am

Quoted from "Hugorood" Really? Most reincs I know are carefully grinding out a lvl when their egg is on. Turn it off it's a different matter! It's the noobs that don't listen and get to level 32 and wonder where their quests have gone. Sorry I have to be the one to break it to you, but 90% of mmo players are "noobs" by that definition. Welcome to the internet, the land of the happy and the stupid! In all seriousness tho, Allods is a game focused (by game content and CS system) on small populati...

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 10:51am

give us lucky moments !

Dis thread got so mature, i felt it needed something grumpy. You're welcome.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 10:35am

Quoted from "Dylan Flemming" Not repeative one i tend to stay the HELL away from those boring grindfest type quest ... While i understand not doing ALL the rep quests, avoiding all of them is simply shooting yourself in the foot (or a knee, if u prefer outdated meme references). Not only u boost your xp, but getting rep gear in certain zones will actually make leveling faster and less painful (oh Dragon Ring, y u so Dragon Ringy...). I see so many people not caring about gear while leveling, es...

Friday, March 28th 2014, 9:23am

Warden caster build

Quoted from "Ninim" A warden without aqua is not a real warden >=( ^ this. How else do you expect to feed your inner attention whore, if not by being the most whispered person in YT?? Vodka machines, assemble <3

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:40pm

Can't Login, The Play Button Is Greyed Out.

Quoted from "Fischkopp" Go to your Allods online Game folder.../data/Packs/. Then open the main.xml with Notepad or another Editor. Now you see this: 5.0.00.64"> </pkg> </pack> You have to change the red marked Part from 5.0.00.64 to 5.0.00.67.1 5.0.00.67.1"> </pkg> </pack> Thanks to Calmen from german forum! Thank you, kind sir

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:37pm

why do you bring that gaddang strong box right after a new patch??

Quoted from "sailoryue" it would be better for them if they waited idk a month or so No. It would be better for you. It would be better for most players. It would not be better for "them". And in case you started playing this game yesterday, what is better for "them" is the only thing that matters around here. Take it or leave it.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 7:59pm

Bound Beginner Class Costumes - UNBOUND THEM

Quoted from "BehrKeel" Buy the Engineer costume on your Progenitor and move it to the wardrobe. Switch to Reincarnation and wear it. Huzzah! For a mind magic user, way to miss the point *claps*

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 5:42pm

Picture Thread!

Quoted from "Not logged in Psoglav" Evish has no friends, even Vireya abandoned her! aaaaaaand no cyber for u this week, go sleep on the couch.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 3:37pm

Picture Thread!

Quoted from "Oshi" Quoted from "Airaay" Hehe... Quoted from "Evish" Quoted from "Airaay" Heey this is...me...Airaay. This was a picture my friend took of me...when i was working... Calling your webcam a "friend", now that's a whole new level of internet addiction. You should get that checked out my friend is a human.. not a machine... it was done with a phone camera. Internet addicted maybe. I at least art addicted. See Ivie.. His friends are not machines, unlike yours if you know what i mean I...