You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 114.

Monday, September 16th 2019, 8:13am

Author: Noah1

From the Comunity to the Developers

Quoted Calm down everyone, Lisa is right! When the 25 players who are on vacation come back....we're saved!!!! Oh wait...summer is over, now what? (Does Lisa even play the game on this server?) well shes bit right, alot ppl came to p2p server, and thats not bigger patch yet normaly when we was 20-30ppl online now we are more then 50 sometimes (on guild) i heard on empire site came same amount ppl too I'm happy to see ppl coming try p2p server About f2p server well yeh xd Most ppl are tired of t...

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 4:40am

Come try p2p no ignore me xd 5 euro for try xd but yeh merge culd be nice, now we have turck/france/germ/eng client why just not merge it to eng(+eventuly other language)/rus if translation is problem lacing items/text can be in rus, and then in some time eng names can come allods rus is in my.com platform too soo

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 12:22am

Which role is needed most on p2p?

yeh most needed is engi, as pt configuration is engi+5dps eventualy one tank eventualy druid for dps in pve or sup psio for pvp if sup engi will be taken, you still can be good dps engi, but team will need wait until you accelerate your aoe, so this role is most safe

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 12:19am

New here...servers up?

yep server is online if you have any problems still write here

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 4:30pm

new player need help

Despend on what server you play in f2p thay have alot cash shop items to break cc in p2p you can break cc only once (max 2 with artefact) thay your up to support or dps with medical turret puri for p2p engi inaf as you have x2 spders 3s stun, 1 4s schocer stun, 3s aoe fear from cracer granade, long cc, and you can take fear from summoner inc, on top of that you use aodis fire for 5s knock cc psio maybe can be some option to couter team with 2 healers on domi, but in curent meta mostly you go as ...

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 4:13pm

guys, you know thers p2p server right? if evryone of you come ther you culd have same think but visual only i mean it's cost only 5 euro to try, or 10 euro to stay for longer (3months) Now game sctrugling with lack of content but you can come for 1month or 2 if guild strongholds patch come (in next sector unlock) if you have bussy job, and have no much time to play f2p is for you, so you pay and play max 30min Don't blame f2p server thers ppl whos only option to get fun is pay (Or some veterans ...

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 7:23pm

Tanks in Destination Horizon

Thay are more tanky but do 1/8 dmg compare to dps, also self-heal, mostly good to have one in pt, sometimes 2 in raid

Wednesday, August 28th 2019, 7:20pm

shop water of death etc items

come p2p server, f2p is for cash shop players + 5y farmer ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

Tuesday, August 27th 2019, 1:40pm

Crafting items

Best option in my opinion is just go for obs normal with guild, ther drop alot of them for free (1-2 gear per boss) Also if your guild have dkp system it's even eazier Most ppl just craf item for themselve or buy from ah (or cash and buy for bc in f2p server from another players), veterans have no problem with it as thay know ways to earn gold, or ways to craft items with minimum risk So for bad players it's best option to go obs normal insted of waiting for bonus 90% loot doing astral Another o...

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 12:36am

Tka-Riks Spark quests

Quoted required 2 people to do it yeh thay was fun to do, it's cool you culd interact witch someone, before that ther was no quests like that Same i liked jumping puzzle

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 9:54pm

Tka-Riks Spark quests

Hello Arushieru, for situations like that you use google : First you need know for what you serching for As you mentioned, you searching for Tka-Riks Spark quests So you write in google "Tka-Riks Spark quests Allods online 10.1" and also in youtube "Tka-Riks Spark quests Allods online 10.1" here is link to google and youtube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q…sts+Allods+10.1 https://www.google.com/search?biw=1536&b…v7U&ved=&uact=5 Game is from rus so thers chance someone made guide 2-3 mo...

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 9:43pm

Petition for [PMB]

well for me is better if mods chose 1-3 winners, even if thay not good at it, it will be more fair honor 4 plaice is for ppl who get carry by friends, or respect

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 12:33pm

Petition for [PMB]

Hello i noticed that event was long time ago, i wuld like make petition to make this event again, so maybe nice, grateful and mercful mods will organize event like that soon here is link to pool witch vote : http://www.strawpoll.me/18444017 FAQ what is [pmb] Pimp my build event? [PMB]: Pimp My Build exemple of attempts : [PMB] Olive's melodic Bard guide~ [PMB] Mage PVE guide - Luna [PMB] Rosman - Paladin ofc you can make video or splashpage but can't find links anymore How winner will be chosen?...

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 11:33am

Game still alive?

nice advertasing don't click it's link to scam site

Wednesday, July 31st 2019, 6:21am

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted You have 7 days to figure out your builds after each patch ... waters of death and life are free for 7 days... more than enough... and how to get better in any class... 1) watch youtube videos 2) ask players around 3) prove yourself to go in Legends to have all secrets of this game in your hands Sure next time i will tell to new player or retruning player to wait till next patch 1) gameplay vids are not guides thay reqire class and rubys knowlage in order to copy it when stats,build and ...

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 11:53pm

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted @Noah - this game is not plug-n-play for that, you have GW2.. (and even so..) thats why this game have only 1 server in eu, and GW2 27+23 Quoted In any decent MMORPG game you ll always have veterans privileged above new players .. and it should be like this - they played longer, they stacked their gold longer , they bought more stuff... new player comes in - this player has options: pay for "packs" to get stuff faster or spend loooooots of time in game to get to same level as veterans .....

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 7:43pm

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted I dont know what you guys talking about .... OFC it's worth coming back and as in any other multiplayer game where leveling is a thing - you will always have two options - pay money and get stuff faster , or "pay" your time and farm stuff... so lets not whine about that Not rly true, problem is you need pay/farm for alot of items to be competetive, like if you compare it to wow,g2w or other not much cs mmorpgs, you need hight invest in your char befor play, what is unatractive for many r...

Thursday, July 25th 2019, 4:28am

Is This Game Dying?

Quoted Is This Game Dying? All I see are endgame players rocking all the expensive cash shop stuff. I haven't played seriously since the level cap was around 55 or so and just recently decided to come back to see how things are. Yes this game dead in eu, but stil 250-750ppl inaf to pop bg often same as eazy raid and to fight another cash shop guilds in domi, Same thers no problem to kill word bosses So in definition of "Dead" if you mean ther are "small" amount of players comparing to diferents...

Sunday, July 14th 2019, 8:55am

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted - check auctions - do personal allod daily (gain embrium) if a bit more time than 10 min: - do not a day without agift daily - do weekly astralrun for spark exp - do weekly bg for spark exp - level reincarnations (if not done) if you have "a day off" in office cause no customers need you and paperwork has been done: - do bg while beeing undergeared yeh like mentioned not play to play but play to farm if someone like it's ok but problem is not evryone geting fun be it also experience you ...

Wednesday, July 10th 2019, 12:41pm

Is it worth coming back?

RedCatCZ ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER here you have compare to gw2 cs : https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gem_Store try find runes or items increting your dmg over 10-20% (as modificator) i think it's no point to cover Allods or complain on it at this point in EU, even if it's fun game we love, you can get this fun only in p2p, for some ppl it's inaf even to play in 40-250ppl server (p2p) or 500-1k (f2p) and in f2p you have big pay wall if your returning player or new player, even if you start now with 8...