You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 4:51pm

Author: 5ko55

Stats and Weapons

Quoted from "Vagrimst" Hi again! Thank you very much so far, your answers are really helpful. However, I still have some questions that come up while reading: 1)What about Deadly Lunge? Isn't it worth it because it doesn't do critical damage? 2)What about Critical Chance? Don't I need it because of the rubies granting me a sure critical hits? 3)You said that certain gear comes with certain stats. Do you know more about that? 4)If I understood you right, are Proficiency, Critical Damage, Bloodlu...

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 9:58pm

Stats and Weapons

@user_1104294, you flatter me.

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 4:21pm

[7.0] Warrior DPS build

I misspoke. I meant to say "significant crit modifying rubies". Destructive Attack and Fracture can be spammed to some extent and have 100% chance to crit with a bleed active. I have around 56.5k GS, pat 4, (5,5,6) damage runes and I tend to crit the most at around 500k with few procs. In a1 I've crit the highest at around 750k with destructive attack and full procs. I feel that Vicious Spin is overshadowed.

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 2:47pm

[7.0] Warrior DPS build

Warrior build [7.0] ~By Boggins Introduction First off let me tell you something about the new warrior – he has great single target dps. Vicious Spin doesn’t have any crit modifying ruby abilities which makes it still good but suboptimal. I have left some spare talent points which you can spend on crowd control or cooldown abilities. This build is sufficient with few talents. If the rotation is done improperly then you will do terrible damage. The skills are codependent of each other. Your main ...