You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Saturday, August 24th 2019, 8:25pm

Author: Obeik

Is it worth coming back?

I'm a returning player myself. I've been playing lightly for the past month or so. I fondly remember the good days of this game, which is what drew me back. Unfortunately everything that pushed me away from the game is still there and stronger than ever. You will not get anything nice without spending 3 months of hard grinding and/or spending $50 a month on this game. It is NOT worth coming back. Do not come back. Do not support this company. They don't care. The current state of the game is jus...

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 3:47pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Counselor - 24/07/2019

I was tricked into buying one of these. The wording "By opening the strongboxes you automatically join a lottery with a chance to win many valuable prizes" is misleading and led me to believe that opening one let me join a lottery with a chance to win, when there actually is no chance involved at all. It appears it's actually a contest, not a lottery. The wording "You need to open 149 more boxes" to be in the lead or something is very off putting. The ones in charge can eat doo doo if they think...

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 4:14am

Is This Game Dying?

All I see are endgame players rocking all the expensive cash shop stuff. I haven't played seriously since the level cap was around 55 or so and just recently decided to come back to see how things are. In all my questing, everything felt dead. I see nobody questing, only a few extremely flashy individuals wearing full cash shop gear sitting in Novograd. I see no leveling gear in the AH. It seems the game is only suitable for veterans and high cash shop players. There is no entry for new players....

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 6:28am

Work Work Work

Hey guys, haven't been here in a while. I've pretty much quit Allods a while back. I keep coming back to say hi and try to get back into the game, but it's just so different from when I started. It just keeps pushing me back out. I really want to come back, I miss my friends. When I say "different," I don't mean I'm afraid of difference. I love many of the new things in this game, but there's too many things changed for the worst. Most notably is the sheer amount of work needed to progress now. ...

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 5:04pm

Reincarnation X/10?

Just to settle some confusion. I had some spare premium crystals to try this out. You do NOT need a core morpher to use it, you can just use it and make another reincarnation of ANY archetype. I'll post screenshots if you need proof.