You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Tuesday, December 8th 2015, 9:16am

Author: Koervanders

Thinking about coming back, maybe, depends.

Quoted from "Paranoya" Internal service error. Please, contact our support team. I want to come back but when i try to renew subscription is says that. Any way to fix this fast ? i started a ticket but maybe there is a faster way . Cheers I had to use the Cashshop on F2P to refill my ccs for my subscriptiontime

Thursday, December 3rd 2015, 8:14am

Whats the class to be in 7.0?

Quoted from "Dala" If you're a masochist who loves clunky mechanics and crazy-high skill cap which is in no way reflected in actual power of your character - go psi. trololol, i know the ways of the psi, and Nayrb made me hate them thelepatic lil assholes, Im never gonna touch that class again:p Quoted from "Dala"

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 7:38am

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "Koervanders" Yo, flee here Marry me. Hellz yes! Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "Koervanders" Yo, flee here Marry me.

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 12:14pm

Yo, flee here, gonna play a lil on p2p for 7.0, got some major feels towards lvling something new for 7.0, how are wardens in 7.0?

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 10:57am

Returning player!

Best day evar, adoa's back

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 8:40am

P2P Suggestions

Would it be possible to give everyone that downloads the game (or smthn) 1 or 2 weeks of free subscription? Would give them enough time to decide wether the game is worth paying monthly for or go F2P! And maybe we'll get to see some new faces on the Subserver!

Friday, February 27th 2015, 6:29pm

An Appeal for More People

Personally this is may way of looking at the P2P. I could probably buy a few years worth of subscription for the money i would have to put down on just the mage pages. Altho if you already spent the money, and u are content with everything on the F2P, I see no reason to switch. P2P players all play on equal terms, I sure miss alot of the convinient items for levling, goblins, Bmounts etc. But not havning to inspect ur enemy for 13s and hastly plan your escape is hella satisfying in itself, Not h...

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 9:48pm

Scandinavian mafia

swedeland Also in all honesty theres only two countries in scandinavia, norway and sweden ( some say denmark aswell but).

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 7:58pm

What new fancy cs thingies am going to need dis lovely patch?

I played the P2P server for a few months, just missed the excitement of opening those lovely strongboxes to damn much!

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 7:37pm

What new fancy cs thingies am going to need dis lovely patch?

Last wonderful cs item i HAD to buy was the pat 5 (quit right after those badbois came out), but i bet there are some new fabulous cs items out there which i cant wait to lay my hands upon!

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:44pm

Introductions!

Fine, im flee, im swedish, imma play sum engineer

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:16pm

Introductions!

hi im flee, i dont play dis game