You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

Thursday, February 21st 2019, 6:39pm

Author: machopi

10.0 «Destination Horizon» Update

Promises to be the best, eh? Let's see how many people will flip their lids when they see the action style targeting.

Monday, June 20th 2016, 6:40am

Minority support

In this thread - self-hating white sj(e)w racist stops playing and is triggered because africans aren't native to Russia. *ding ding* new age retard alert * ding ding* new age retard alert!

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 1:01am

support build

Support necromancer sucks. If you want to really support roll an engineer.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 9:52pm

[PMB]: Pimp My Build

I know, mine was just a big of toilet humor. Literally.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 5:42pm

[PMB]: Pimp My Build

Quoted from "IAmGroot" it took nearly 30 days Turdy days? Shit, now im glad i didn't bother entering the previous pmb.

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 9:53pm

What are you listening too?

^ you need to make some more god damned smoothies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMNycqsGbww

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 8:00am

[PMB] Festus' personal PVE mage guide for patch 6.0

Quoted from "SΛΤΗΩ" Few of my thoughts. First if all - if you had bothered to actually read my guide and not just click on the build link you'd see that i've pretty much explained why i chose to build the way i have. Second - frequent crits useless in pve...what? Third - farming is all about efficiency, not defense.Especially for a ranged mana user.The only problem farming i have is with needing mana brakes, not taking excessive damage, warranting the need to waste rubies in defensive clusters....

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 12:13pm

Part 3 - Blasting things the right way! As mages we don't have a set-in-stone rotation we have to follow.Mostly we're at the mercy of RNGeezus with the force points and what-not.But there is a certain list of priorities to be followed which would make you a lot less of a confused button basher. General tips and rules about combat. - always be aware of how many force points you have before you begin fighting OR anticipate the worst case scenario when your cycles have just refreshed, the tank has ...

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 10:24am

Rubies. As you can see my build is pure frost/lightning constructed for farming and fast astral runs.Unfortunately the fire rubies are tailored for, and best utilized at, PVP. And while you might come across some niche PVE builds involving fire - it's vastly inferior to frost/lightning ...i love fire > Link http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!2!112..3.2…F!oknwql/YAFAOX Fire tree Lucky one Each rank increases Luck by 3 points and gives our Seal of Health 33% to be undispellable. Frost Tree Frosty Advan...

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 10:23am

Part 2 - Building your mage. Here i've gone for a pure, full out pve dps build. With our current level of astral progression CC isn't really needed, but a very solid CC build can be achieved very easily. Link > http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!2!112..3.2…F!oknwql/YAFAOX Skills and spells. I'll only be listing what is used in this build, as explaining EVERY single spell we have will take way more time than i have available, sorry folks. Right, in our tier 1 skill we have Lightning Grasp Deals a low ...

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 10:22am

Oi lads, i'm Festus from Smuggler's Paradise's guild Utopie and here's how i play my mage. Part 1 - The class explained What exactly is the mage and how does it differ as a class from other spellcasters? The mage is your typical run-of-the-mill ranged magic user tailored for both burst aoe and sustained single target damage. We use a dual resource system to cast our spells - mana and elemental force points. You need to spend both mana and a certain amount of force points to cast most of your dam...

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 6:10pm

Warrior PvP/Pve Build (p2p)

You should stay away from jagged slice like satan and every sane person ever stays away from broccoli.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:35am

Fly-able mounts

Quoted from "Timir" Dragon and Gryphon mount Okay, so in this new patch included a new mount, the dragon... and once again did you make a mount with wings but still not flyable. I got pissed off when i spend a lot of money for the Gryphon mount and found out it was not fly-able. So now I'm gonna complain about gryphon and the dragon. I'd like to see the mounts with wings be fly-able soon, atleast add it as a new "max level mount skill" cause it wouldn't just be awesome for us who have the mount...

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 10:58am

Arisen

This dude actually makes a good point. Seems unreasonable (to say the least) for a technologically advanced race of zombie cyborgs to not be able to be engineers.There literally isn't a single good reason why this is as it is.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 10:53am

Its more than 55g atm!

It was 42ish gold before the turks and italians merged with the rest of us.Price rose with 10g after the merge was complete and the server came online.Literally over night. I call shenanigans on this currency crapfest. P.S. i seriouslydoubt they are investigating anything.The more expensive the coins are the more people are inclined to spend real money instead of grinding themselves to dust farming shekels, pardon, gold. I.E. Fucked coin to gold ratio = profit (but not for us, never for us)

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 5:56pm

Will the game be non-P2W now?

"Will the game be non-P2W now?" Moar of ze funny jokes plx.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 5:49pm

Welcome to Italy and Turkey

Quoted from "Dhamp" Remove that image, there are kids about Oh yes, because their fragile little minds need to protected from any and everything, lest they see a naughty word written somewhere, have a mental breakdown and shoot up a walmart in horror and disgust. Come on now lad, get real.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 12:07pm

warden melee PvE build discuss :D

Quoted from "Scavenger" so i picked up my mace and went for melee build I stopped reading after this. If you want to go melee go with fist weapons. In 5.0 two-handers are not optimal for melee wardens, i mean how to do you expect to do decent damage without combo-strikes and path of the monk rubies? Also, determination is not kinda useless - it's about totally useless for you in pve. Stack perception and brutality. And you can't fit vodka in a melee build without gimping it. Make friends with a...

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 10:58am

Welcome to Italy and Turkey

Quoted from "darkwaars" turkey rush guıld noobs daywalkerx one noob süheyl gömdüm seni karizmanı çizerim 404 english not found On a lighter side : Dhamp = : (

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 10:55am

Time to join,

Quoted from "Charlesbrnson" i'm sorry i couldn't help myself /: welcome to the p2p server though AW LAWD! I nearly pissed myself laughing, well done!