Search results 1-20 of 46.

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 7:16pm

Author: Tamora

Community Contest: Costume Assembly - Entry thread

Character Name: Tamora (Subra's Reinc) Server: New Frontier

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 12:26pm

VashBOG™ & Blysse Event for new people.

Quoted from "Nydaed" Great event, for the first time i would like to be IMP side. GL all I'll play for you, Ake! <3 <3 <3 Good idea, Vashbog, really nice

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 3:44pm

[PMB]: Pimp My Build

Quoted from "Shemei777" I mean, yeah, why not to extend but two weeks? ._. It's too much, I think. One week - okay. But date was clearly presented and now people who finished their builds on last days can only wait and be angry because of this extension. Eh. I totally agree. It's not fair and it is not correct to change the competitions to a single day after the deadline. This way of working is not serious towards the community itself.

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 9:13pm

[PMB] Subra's PVE Ranged Scout Build

Tips and Tricks (moar kittens!) RACIALS skills from the Book of Secrets Explosive Shot (Kanians): it's an incredible explosive arrow with a terrible damage I really love. I use and abuse of it! No-Escape (Orcs): it's a front flip. Useful when you're stuck in a corner or in a zone with too many mobs behind you and it's impossible or dangerous to use Somersault. Throw Daggers (Xadaganians): it's all about knife-throwing. Pretty useless in ranged builds, more suitable for melee ones. Crafty Snare (...

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 9:09pm

Skill rotation So, let's see! 1) Tranquil Arrow: slow your enemy trying to keep him as distant as you can, best at the maximum range of your skills. 2) Ranging Fire: place your target on his face! 3) Fire Arrow x3: all the dots. Then refresh them when they exipire. 4) Double Shot: only in this moment you deals the first "big damage". At this point the mob should/could be very close to you. 5) If you still have the chance, shoot Tesla Arrow x3 then. If not, go below! 6)...wait to be at melee dist...

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 9:09pm

Rubies MURDERER GRID Here we find few useful things but with a big importance. 1) r3 Uncanny Accuracy for a +9 Proficiency 2)Set of Antidotes. I find it very useful because dispels one Poison and one Disease effect with a nice 30 seconds cooldown. In this way, we can grant ourselves a good indipendence from this kind of problems, since we are often too distant from healers. 3) Here we're forced to sacrify a ruby on "Art of Death" (gaining a +3 Brutality anyway)... 4) ...to touch the epic "Unity"...

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 9:03pm

Build presentation The build I present to you is a PVE one, working well to farm in locations like Kingdom of Elements or in astral party and it's also good enough for raids and PvP events like skermishes and AoD (despite I got Greatness, I only use this build for everything I do!), even if it isn't surely the best one. I've choosen this build in particular because it grants me a big amount of DPS on single target without forgetting some dots and cc to deal with enemies much stronger than me. I'...

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 9:00pm

6.0 Broken Chains changes - Broken Chains hasn't changed so much Subras' life, but for the new cooldown of the Tesla Arrow. By the way it's nothing so insurmountable. My big sorrow, to be honest, is the loss of the only worthy paralyzing scout CC we had, because now it's only available with a sort of tank-like build. Unfortunately I really don't like this kind of role. 6.0 Broken Chains changes for scouts: I take them as they're written on the 6.0 Patch Notes, since the changes are already very ...

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 8:57pm

Introduction: who loves kittens? Subra is a ranged-fights specialized scout, ex member of the Italian Guild "Pirati Bastardi" (Bastard Pirats), actually on "Les Flibustiers de Nezeb" and usually his role is obviously DD single target. I've chosen this class because I don't love so much melee battles and I prefer trying to take advantage from the environment (Allods maps are full of useful obstacles, bumps, bushes, trees and so on) and confuse my enemies forcing them to chase me around! I apologi...

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 8:52pm

Serious affairs for a very big cat! Introduction 6.0 Broken Chains changes Build presentation and Talents grid Rubies Skills rotation Tips and Tricks

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 11:52pm

Le gilde e i giocatori italiani! (Sorry for the italian thread guys ^^)

Hi Antonio! I add you to my friend list. When I see you online, I will happy to send you the invite ^_^

Friday, March 6th 2015, 11:02pm

italian guild

Quoted from "oinotna83" Hello everyone. I'm italian player. I just registered and I'm downloading the client. Am new to the game and I'm looking for a guild Italian for advice and to play together. I hope you contact me as soon as possible. Hi italian friend! Are you from Empire Side or League Side? In Empire you can find us: Pirati Bastardi! Whisp to Dadoxd, Valtur, Noomilaf, Tamora or other italian people If you are on League Side try to talk with Akeisha or some other old italians player fro...

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 1:58pm

Catherina Dead by Minc SFK !

Awesome, M.Inc! it was nice to see this video: it was like to be there with you. GG to all

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 10:53pm

Share your "rookie mistakes" :)

I do the astral ship tutorial and, without reading, I drove my ship running from the reactor to the helm because I thought it could only pick up speed with turbo enabled.... but every time I turned on the turbo , the helm was switch off. My poor ship proceeded to jump. When I met my first astral demon I shot with artillery, pressing "2" and... yes, a big melting down All of those in my only first trip in the astral :v

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 10:38pm

Xmas contest sub!

Tamora has some weigth problems after eating so much during the Christmas holidays... and with her incarnations, especially the sweet huntmistress Annapurna and her puppies! So... she decided to ask something to Santa Claus So, from me, Tamo and Annapurna (and puppies) merry Christmas and happy new year!

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 12:36pm

Eclipse Bosses Videos!

Very nice playlist, thank you! (and gg for all the bosses)

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 2:38pm

Gibberling Fan-Art Contest - Discussion Thread

Hi! I've just a doubt about the "artistic media": are traditional and digital media both allowed (or even mixed) as usually? I mean, I can draw my fanart with pencils and paper and/or with a computer program as well (paint, photoshop, gimp, SAI or others)? One more thing: do all the 3 Gibberlings have to be present in the fanart? Or only one or two? And is it possible to add other gibberlings beyond them or do they have to be alone? Thanks!